[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #7

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you make a statement like that you'd better be right and able to back it up. If not, you'll be banished to the Mystery Huddler Hall of Shame and mocked for eternity by your fellow huddlers.

736612[/snapback]

He's referring to the first fake pic of Clarence.

:D  Please define what the northeast is to a bear please....?!?

736605[/snapback]

I'll go with the experts here...Connecticut, Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, and West Virginia.

But before I saw Darin's map, I thought it was everthing north of North Carolina and east of the Mississippi river...

I'll go with the experts here...Connecticut, Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, and West Virginia.

But before I saw Darin's map, I thought it was everthing north of North Carolina and east of the Mississippi river...

736625[/snapback]

Except, take IN, KY, MI, OH, VA, and WV off that list. No one from those states would ever say they're from 'the northeast'.

I think I'm going to have to jump on this bandwagon.  He hasn't eliminated himself and it sounds like ABWF may have intended to include MD in the Northeast.

736630[/snapback]

I have explained that I like Skittles and that my MH pic is in my sigline. What more do you want from me?

LOL. Good comeback. Newbie asstard.

Back up your statement you moran. I'm a geek? Nice avy momo. Obsess much? LOL.

736624[/snapback]

Shoul I have provided a link you nancyboy? Go Oprah yourself and get a life. No one cares about your 20,000 posts or your generic Fantasy football knowledge.

I just remember seing the first pic on a site that was all pictures of odd body shaped people. If that's not enough for you then tell the mods dork!

736625[/snapback]

Careful, some good ole boys from VA will string you up for saying they're in the North.

Shoul I have provided a link you nancyboy?  Go Oprah yourself and get a life.  No one cares about your 20,000 posts or your generic Fantasy football knowledge.

I just remember seing the first pic on a site that was all pictures of odd body shaped people.  If that's not enough for you then tell the mods dork!

736637[/snapback]

Geez. Lighten up Francis.

Oprah YOU GEEK!!

You really think you're DMD don't you?  Get a life!!

736617[/snapback]

Didja just look at the 1st fake pic and not get to the real MH? What's with all the hostility on the MH thread.....that's what the tailgate is for :D

Or Springfield IL or whereever the Simpsons are from. There's a Springfield in probably 45 states.

736632[/snapback]

Actually there's a Springfield in every state, IIRC.

Shoul I have provided a link you nancyboy?  Go Oprah yourself and get a life.  No one cares about your 20,000 posts or your generic Fantasy football knowledge.

I just remember seing the first pic on a site that was all pictures of odd body shaped people.  If that's not enough for you then tell the mods dork!

736637[/snapback]

:D Stupid f***.