[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #7

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, let's all get back to calling skins a gay wallflower.

736680[/snapback]

Exactly!

I don't know what's worse, that Sgueegie can kick his gay ass, or him finding out of the way photo ops to slurp some hot glue on a summer's day.

ok, now give us a real photo...something to mercilessly ridicule for a few pages, not these panorama pix where skins' little bald head is like 3 pixels wide. these are Rosie O'Donnell submissions skins, look what timc sent in yesterday, he is obviously 10 times the man you are.

You must have missed the very first sentence where I stated: "Too many posts to read".

You're so quick to make snap judgements and you think you are "the man" on these boards.  You're not the man.  Read more carefully next time you get hard up about calling someone out, LOSER!

736650[/snapback]

Go away.

ok, now give us a real photo...something to mercilessly ridicule for a few pages, not these panorama pix where skins' little bald head is like 3 pixels wide.  these are Rosie O'Donnell submissions skins, look what timc sent in yesterday, he is obviously 10 times the man you are.

736693[/snapback]

What are the odds that he also share's Spain & Tim's lipshade? :D

So who was yer boyfriend that took the pics..

736681[/snapback]

The wifey took the pics. Those are from our honeymoon in Portugal. The first is in a castle in the south western most point in Europe: Sagres, where Henry the Navigator had his school of navigation. The lid was protecting my tender pate from the harsh rays of the Great Baboon's fiery red ass.

The second is in a castle built to fend off the Vikings who came down and attacked all the time. Interestingly, the castle never fell to the pagan vikings, but about 150 years after they were gone, it got sacked to the Norwegian or Swedish Christian King's Crusader army on its way to the Holy Land. They were bored or practicing or something.

And for the record, I didnt have my robe and wizards hat with me or I wouldnt have had to wrestle the giant sword wielding man.

All you New Orleans folk, that is a TJ Quills T shirt. The bar I worked at.

Sorry guys, I don't mean to be lurking - I keep getting work thrown at me when I'm trying to read.  I am admittedly a newbie and don't know anyone well enough to hazard a guess at who this MH is.  I'm quite amused by the thread though.

736691[/snapback]

Welcome. It's a rich tradition, sit back and enjoy the ride.

TY...TY!!!!! I assume I was first to guess.

Blue & Orange Tube Socks please.

The first clue about nekked gave it away for me.

736685[/snapback]

Unfortunately I ran with the Little Debbie clue & McNasty.

ok, now give us a real photo...something to mercilessly ridicule for a few pages, not these panorama pix where skins' little bald head is like 3 pixels wide.  these are Rosie O'Donnell submissions skins, look what timc sent in yesterday, he is obviously 10 times the man you are.

736693[/snapback]

Yeah, but they're still both gay :D

736693[/snapback]

I had to hide the skinhead, too big a giveaway. You dont like my sword grab?

Yer clearly jealous.

I'm really going to have to change who I play poker with.  First Darin, then TimC, now Skins...I didn't know private tables meant "private" tables.

736698[/snapback]

Hey! What's wrong with our photos? :D Let's see some of your photos, ASSTARDS! (not just you, Puddy... :D)