[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whose Pissed because their Team...

The Stoner

Basing it off of this listing these are the people who might be pi$$ed

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2010513

Pittsburgh fans = crispirons, steeler, squeegie, menudo and skippy

Green Bay fans = Big John, Chavez and my obsession

Buffalo fan's = Pirahna

Indianapolis = Capt Hook, Bill Swerski

KC = Chief Dick, kc cid, Hat Trick

Tit's = spain

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2010510

Seattle = Vote quimby and Seahawk21

Bucanneers = Jolly Rogers

Edited because Big John said so............ :D

Edited by phenom

the broncos sure haven't done much. they've upgraded at one position (adding ian gold, losing donnie spragan), but they've lost kennoy kennedy, reggie hayward, at least one interior o-line, and either kelly herndon or lenny walls. trevor pryce has one foot out the door. and we've added gerard warren and maybe courtney brown. whoopee.

I was pissed for awhile, but I think Carl still needs to add SOMEONE for the secondary. (obviously)

Not sure of Ty Law is the answer considering the questions for his foot.

I would like to see them deal their 2nd round pick for Surtain, since Peterson drafts like crap.

I like to see that they did add some people to the defense, but now I'm pissed because Peterson signed for 4 more years.

Just goes to show that all Hunt is concerned about is making money, which Peterson is definitely doing for him.

Keg and skylive are not Seahawks fans.

Ans I am :D

744512[/snapback]

I hear ya Big John. So far GB's biggest signings are:

Klemm

Ruegamer

David Martin

They've lost:

Rivera

Wahle

Sharper

Jue (though I don't think any of us wanted him back)

Hawthorne (actually cut)

They may still lose:

Franks

Davenport (unless I missed something)

Seems like all the guys the media reports they are interested in come for a visit and end up signing with some other team a few days later.

This is all compounded by the fact that the Lions, Bears, and Vikings all seem to be making improvements.

Edited by A Little Bit Special

Basing it off of this listing these are the people who might be pi$$ed

Indianapolis = Capt Hook, Bill Swerski

744391[/snapback]

Colts re-signed Marvin Harrison, Brandon Stokley, Ryan Diem, and Edgerrin James in the last 6 months. What do I have to be pi$$ed about? I'm glad the Colts aren't getting involved in throwing ridiculous amounts of money at oft-injured Samari Rolle or over-rated Fred Smoot. I wish there was a good linebacker the Colts could pick up in free agency, but he's not out there this year. A defensive tackle would be nice too. But hey, the draft is coming. That is how the Colts like to build.

Edited by CaptainHook

Colts re-signed Marvin Harrison, Brandon Stokley, Ryan Diem, and Edgerrin James in the last 6 months.  What do I have to be pi$$ed about?  I'm glad the Colts aren't getting involved in throwing ridiculous amounts of money at oft-injured Samari Rolle or over-rated Fred Smoot.  I wish there was a good linebacker the Colts could pick up in free agency, but he's not out there this year.  A defensive tackle would be nice too.  But hey, the draft is coming.  That is how the Colts like to build.

744653[/snapback]

I knew you were going to say something. I just knew it. :D

Neway the question was who was pi$$ed that their team hasn't done anything this offseason not the last six months.

As far as ridiculous amounts of money the Colts already had their spending spree on those aforementioned players. Not that they shouldn't have spent it because those were good moves resigning those players but they're just maintaining the status quo, they're not getting any better.

Besides there are a few people who would say Peyton Manning is overrated :D

It's not like the Colts don't have quite a few needs as you mentioned LB, DT and CB and I doubt they fill them all in the draft............

Bears fan here. Count me among those who are pi$$sed. The Bears have known that they needed a veteran QB to backup Rex Grossman. Guess who we have? Chad Hutchinson. :D:D:D

I have a feeling this will bite them in the arse again like it did in 2004. :D:D

the broncos sure haven't done much.  they've upgraded at one position (adding ian gold, losing donnie spragan), but they've lost kennoy kennedy, reggie hayward, at least one interior o-line, and either kelly herndon or lenny walls.  trevor pryce has one foot out the door.  and we've added gerard warren and maybe courtney brown.  whoopee.

744445[/snapback]

How can I not agree... :D

I knew you were going to say something.  I just knew it. :D

Neway the question was who was pi$$ed that their team hasn't done anything this offseason not the last six months.

As far as ridiculous amounts of money the Colts already had their spending spree on those aforementioned players.  Not that they shouldn't have spent it because those were good moves resigning those players but they're just maintaining the status quo, they're not getting any better.

Besides there are a few people who would say Peyton Manning is overrated :D

It's not like the Colts don't have quite a few needs as you mentioned LB, DT and CB and I doubt they fill them all in the draft............

744684[/snapback]

So the Colts off-season moves don't count cause they did them in the final month of the season instead of waiting until the season officially ended? OK. Then they re-signed Ryan Diem and Edgerrin James in the off-season. Better than watching them walk away for nothing. They may have maintained the status quo, but it was a pretty good status quo. And they will get better in the draft. :D If the right LB, DT, or CB had been out there, the Colts would have gone and signed him. None of the free agents on the market were worth what they were being offered.

I think I can speak for Policyvote, Egret, Furd, Chiefjay, Herdmaster when I say we are not pissed!!  The Millen - Mariucci offseasons have been very nice lately.  Now if we can only translate that into the playoffs :D

744605[/snapback]

add me to that list, the drafts have been nearly awesome, and finally, the last 2 yrs free aganecy has been pretty good overall.

Colts re-signed Marvin Harrison, Brandon Stokley, Ryan Diem, and Edgerrin James in the last 6 months.  What do I have to be pi$$ed about?  I'm glad the Colts aren't getting involved in throwing ridiculous amounts of money at oft-injured Samari Rolle or over-rated Fred Smoot.  I wish there was a good linebacker the Colts could pick up in free agency, but he's not out there this year.  A defensive tackle would be nice too.  But hey, the draft is coming.  That is how the Colts like to build.

744653[/snapback]

Not for nothing but Fred Smoot would have been a nice addition to a horrendous Colts secondary that allowed 243 YPG through the air and 26 passing TD's. What makes you call him overrated? The fact that they didn't sign him? :D

Bears fan here.  Count me among those who are pi$$sed.  The Bears have known that they needed a veteran QB to backup Rex Grossman.  Guess who we have?  Chad Hutchinson.  :D  :D  :D

I have a feeling this will bite them in the arse again like it did in 2004.  :D  :D

744691[/snapback]

It very well could bite them. The QB FA market is shrinking for vets. Looks like Testeverde and...LMAO Jim Miller are the top QB's still available.

Guest dabears
Bears fan here.  Count me among those who are pi$$sed.  The Bears have known that they needed a veteran QB to backup Rex Grossman.  Guess who we have?  Chad Hutchinson.  :D  :D  :D

I have a feeling this will bite them in the arse again like it did in 2004.  :D  :D

744691[/snapback]

I'm piss'd too. We need a lot more than an experienced back up QB. How about an o-line to protect that punk?! Actually, I do like Grossman and think he has tons of potential...hopefully he won't be as fragile as last year. But, beef up da line!

M&M coming in and 86'ing DT was the best thing to happen.

Guest dabears
It very well could bite them.  The QB FA market is shrinking for vets.  Looks like Testeverde and...LMAO Jim Miller are the top QB's still available.

744842[/snapback]

:D:D

The Steelers haven't done much, while the Ravens are getting better. I like Cedrick Wilson and I don't mind Burress leaving. What I am a little upset about is that the Steelers were not able to bring in a veteran Offensive Lineman. I feel that is the one huge danger area. Losing Oliver Ross and Keydrick Vincent is no big deal, as Starks and Simmons can replace them, but there is currently NO DEPTH at O-Line. Other than that, I agree with Captain and his statement on the Colts. I am glad that the Steelers aren't throwing too much money at certain players. They have made their # 1 priority signing Hines Ward, who woudl be unrestricted after this season. I believe this is a smart move. Though the Steelers haven't done much, they were 15-1 last year, and don't have to do too much, but I would have like to see a Veteran Offensive Lineman brought in. Just my $.02

I'm piss'd too.  We need a lot more than an experienced back up QB.  How about an o-line to protect that punk?!  Actually, I do like Grossman and think he has tons of potential...hopefully he won't be as fragile as last year.  But, beef up da line!

M&M coming in and 86'ing DT was the best thing to happen.

744844[/snapback]

They've brought in Fred Miller and Roberto Garza. At least they are trying. The Pack's biggest signing so far is an OG who has missed 54 out of a possible 80 games in his career.