[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MH overkill?

Furd

As suggested/contemplated/referenced by Az in # 15, might it be time for a break?

I mean, I like calling someone a homo or a slow as much as the next guy, but I think 15 may be the outer limit for a session.

It would be a shame if the outstanding became the ordinary.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year, I did about one per month... some would say that's too slow.

754889[/snapback]

Yeah - last year some Kate Middletons were :bawling: that there were not enough Mystery Huddlers. ( :D ). This year, people are beyotching that there are too many.

That either means that there are going to be people complaining not matter how few or many MHs there are each year, or there is a happy medium between once per month and every day.

Ok....old guy here.  Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian is a slow?  I think I know, but just making sure! :D

754917[/snapback]

I think it was intended as a humorous euphanism for "reeeetard". You know, "oh, he's not retarded, he's just 'slow'". So I guess someone turned the adjective into a noun. :D

Edit: Yup, "reeetard" is auto-changed to "slow". Hahaha

Edited by darin3

its  a r-e-t-a-r-d but the comp. changes it to slow

754919[/snapback]

I think it was intended as a humorous euphanism for "reeeetard".  You know, "oh, he's not retarded, he's just 'slow'".  So I guess someone turned the adjective into a noun.  :D

Edit:  Yup, "reeetard" is auto-changed to "slow".  Hahaha

754920[/snapback]

That's what I thought thanx!

It's okay by me, after watching this these past few years I never expected so many people to line up for this type of abuse. Still got about 6-8 people lined up and every day this week has already been assigned to someone, with next week still being delegated. I can hold off for the time being, as I've needed a little time off these past few days due to my work contract ending and having to interview. I should be back to work soon enough so I'm getting in as much fishing time as possible...

Who's going to break it to the people scheduled for this week they are being put on hold?...

No changing the rules in midstream--if the people were scheduled to go next, then should get to go next. I think we should be happy there are plenty of MHs available. And as always, if you don't like a thread, don't open it.

:oldrazz: