[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MH overkill?

Furd

No changing the rules in midstream--if the people were scheduled to go next, then should get to go next.  I think we should be happy there are plenty of MHs available.  And as always, if you don't like a thread, don't open it.

:oldrazz:

755011[/snapback]

Too much of a good thing ain't a good thing homes.

A Mystery Huddler a day for 3 straight weeks is too much.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're just messed up because Az and I blew your mind with our mad directional skills.

755060[/snapback]

Az was quite good I must admit.

You, on the other hand . . . :oldrazz x2:

You, on the other hand . . .  :oldrazz x2:

755063[/snapback]

Are you kidding me?!? This was one of the greatest MH clues of all time:

If you drew a line extending through the two geographic locations where the starting QB and the starting Kicker for his favorite NFL team went to college the line would pass almost exactly through where this MH lives. Furthermore, all points on this line within the contiguous United States are within ten degrees of latitude of each-other.

It's okay by me, after watching this these past few years I never expected so many people to line up for this type of abuse.  Still got about 6-8 people lined up and every day this week has already been assigned to someone, with next week still being delegated.  I can hold off for the time being, as I've needed a little time off these past few days due to my work contract ending and having to interview.  I should be back to work soon enough so I'm getting in as much fishing time as possible...

Who's going to break it to the people scheduled for this week they are being put on hold?...

754974[/snapback]

What are you catching?

My thoughts on stopping this and taking a break are, I'm gonna go ahead and run the MH for tomorrow, Tuesday, and then take a break for the rest of the week...in the meantime, everyone needs to come to some kind of consensus on how many days a week you want to do this, on what day(s) is good for most...remember, we still have about 6-8 more people signed up for this...

For those of you scheduled Wednesday through Friday of this week...I'll PM you and reset your time, or PM me and let me know what works for you...

My thoughts on stopping this and taking a break are, I'm gonna go ahead and run the MH for tomorrow, Tuesday, and then take a break for the rest of the week...in the meantime, everyone needs to come to some kind of consensus on how many days a week you want to do this, on what day(s) is good for most...remember, we still have about 6-8 more people signed up for this...

For those of you scheduled Wednesday through Friday of this week...I'll PM you and reset your time, or PM me and let me know what works for you...

755124[/snapback]

Great plan, Bear! :D

one or two a week is good.

755035[/snapback]

I think 2 a week would be good, it does tend to get old with 1 everyday.

755250[/snapback]

I agree.  One a day is overkill.  1 a week, on Monday would be optimum.

If you have 6-8, then one a week will get us to the draft.  Or, we could all realize we are adults and stop this stupid game.

755251[/snapback]

:D:D:D

My vote is for two a week.

755307[/snapback]

2 a week sounds good i might get some work done then :D

say tuesday and thursday

Black (largemouth) bass...with the occasional striper thrown in.  Got a tournament on April 9th that I'm pre-fishing for.  This gives me time to search out new water and break the boat back in from winter storage...

755121[/snapback]

:D striper time here.

Funny -- I was thinking the same thing when I was reading through #15. One MH per week would definitely be more entertaining.

I think I realize the problem with having so many MHs -- if you visit the forum when the thread is already 7 pages long, it's much more tempting to skip the middle pages with a I'll-catch-the-next-one-tomorrow attitude.

With only one per week, I'd be much more inclined to sit and enjoy the entire thread at once.