[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whose Best

chires

Lewis for sure

Then i think it's a tossup between Duece and Portis, both are Q marks due to last year but i think one or both will have a much better season.

Lewis for sure..then I'm gonna say Deuce just slighty over Dillon (I'm not a big Deuce fan, but I've gotta feeling this is going to be his redemption year...JMO).

872505[/snapback]

Would go with Dillon over Deuce ... "redemption year"? Can't keep waiting for the TD's to show up.

D McCallister

C Dillion

I don't know but this is what I like I think Deuce will do well this year and Dillion will score more!

876216[/snapback]

I'm going with Dillon & McAllister as well. I'm not sold on Lewis being 100% healthy this season yet. If he is, then Lewis & Dillon. Portis with the Redskins is a joke in a TD only league.

Like most others, I think Lewis would be my #1. If you can watch the pre-season before deciding then that helps, because I also have some worries about Lewis' health. I also think McAllister is a bit risky because of his QB, but if Brooks has his head up his arse this year I could legitimately see Bouwman (sp?) getting some starts. In relative terms, this would really give a big bump to McAllister's value. Dillon to me is a safe bet for 10-12 TD's, but I don't see his upside as much better than that. He had a phenomenal year last year but isn't getting any younger and is unlikely to repeat that, IMO. I just don't get the "warm-fuzzies" that he could pull off what Martin did last year.

Unlike most others, I wouldn't be so quick to write-off Portis. That team had a lot of bad juju going for it last year, not to mention o-line injuries and plain ol' bad QB and WR production for much of the year. I wouldn't be surprised if Portis rattled off a 1600-yard, 16-TD year this year, seriously. Yes, the situation in Denver is very RB-friendly, but that guy had done more in it than any other save TD. It makes average RB's good (Gary, Anderson) and above-average to great RB's out of sight. Knowing Joe Gibbs history of a runner-friendly system, and barring the injuries from last year, I think Portis gets vaulted back up to the top-tier status again, right below LT and with SA/Priest as the 3-5 best FF RB. Portis hasn't yet reached the age where he's lost a step, so Ramsey keeping the safties honest with a passing game can bring 3-4 30+ yard TD's back into the wheelhouse this year.

Which 2 between these 4 would you pick for a TD league

Portis

J Lewis

D McCallister

C Dillion

Thanks for the help!

872240[/snapback]

Dillon then Lewis then Portis in that order look for Dillon to get the rock more this season know that he has bee with the Pats for a Year. Lewis will be on a mission from Hell. Portis can break out big with Gibbs feeding him the ball like all his other workhorse backs.