[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sean Salisbury vs. John Clayton

BigTen

It is so commnical to see these two guys go at it on ESPN. I am wondering is they really hate eachother or if it is just for show. Their debate over T. Henry was classic. Salibury treats Clayton like a 3 year old. :D Anyone else see that?

Edited by BigTen

It is so commnical to see these two guys go at it on ESPN.  I am wondering is they really hate eachother or if it is just for show.  Their debate over T. Henry was classic.  Salibury treats Clayton like a 3 year old.  :D Anyone else see that?

874648[/snapback]

I heard the argument on the radio Sunday. Salisbury came across as a complete idiot. He even bet this years salary that Henry gets traded for a 3rd round pick or better this year. Clayton wasn't going to touch that one. It's gotta be for show.

I think it's all staged, to keep giving ESPN that "PTI" adversarial B.S. schtick. It's becoming reaaaaallllllllly tiresome, personally. :D

874789[/snapback]

I actually like PTI. Kornheiser and Wilbon have great chemistry, and they're civil on the set. On the other hand, Salisbury is a loudmouth donkey, not unlike fellow ESPN commentators Jay Mariotti and Skip Bayless. And I'm still wondering what Clayton is a "professor" of.

I actually like PTI.  Kornheiser and Wilbon have great chemistry, and they're civil on the set.  On the other hand, Salisbury is a loudmouth donkey, not unlike fellow ESPN commentators Jay Mariotti and Skip Bayless.  And I'm still wondering what Clayton is a "professor" of.

874800[/snapback]

i agree with this

You mean on the huddle?

874764[/snapback]

That's the name of the radio show they were on this Saturday on ESPN radio. They seemed pretty civil, but a producer must tell them to start their stupid bickering at some point in time. They chose the Travis Henry topic to do that.

Salisbury is a tool.

Salisbury is a monumental waste of flesh. But I don't understand all the Clayton bashing. Ok, so the guy is kind of a nerd, but he has the information we all need throughout the season. Tough to look at, but a very valuable tool to the fantasy player. Salisbury is just a tool. Agreed. When will he ever go away already.

I still think what ESPN Radio needs is a Sunday morning radio show (in season), with Clayton and Mortenson with nothing but last minute replacements, game time decisions, and injury information.

Show me a true fantasy player who wouldn't listen to that!  :D

874999[/snapback]

last year they had a fantasy football hour...

Clayton is worse.  His weasley demeanor bugs the shyt out of me.  I can't wait for the day Sean tackles him and beats him to a bloody pulp.  OK, that was too much.

874808[/snapback]

Arn't you the guy that hates Rich Eisen too?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=93635&st=0#

I still think what ESPN Radio needs is a Sunday morning radio show (in season), with Clayton and Mortenson with nothing but last minute replacements, game time decisions, and injury information.

Show me a true fantasy player who wouldn't listen to that!  :D

874999[/snapback]

AMEN BROTHER...this would be great...I'm still searching for the that ultimate Sunday AM source...anyone got suggestions!! :D

I think Salisbury is a cocky mofo and that Clayton really gets under his skin because he is such a complete nerd. I don't think its staged, I think they agree to disagree all the time but Sean really tears into him and always has to have the last word, no matter how immature it might be. Sean doesn't understand how he could be 'upstaged' on football knowledge by a nerd who probably can't even grip a football, hence his psychological bullying of Clayton.

I agree pedro. I like how Sean is always mocking John's "Fantasy Take" as if to say "You can't play the game so the only take you have is from the fantasy angle".

I agree pedro.  I like how Sean is always mocking John's "Fantasy Take" as if to say "You can't play the game so the only take you have is from the fantasy angle".

875372[/snapback]

Exactly. I do enjoy watching it though, I can't lie.