[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arizona Cardinals

Seahawk37

Umm I am just curious on how dumb people are here. It seems like everywhere I go I find someone who thinks the cardinals will win the West. Just because someone said it and people think its cool to say that the Cardinals are gonna win this year. Anyways I do like Anquan Boldin. Any thaughts on the Cards record this year?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone's got to win the NFC West. Seattle and St. Louis looked very very average at season's end. Arizona has the most talented group of young players in the division, but I'm not quite seeing it coming together this season.

3rd place and probably close to .500.

yuup...the rams sucked before 99...and the pats sucked before 2001...

you know, I used to think that teams were always just good and never started from anywhere...they started the franchise and said "YAY!, WE'RE A GOOD TEAM...LET'S WIN A SUPERBOWL!"

There is no one dominant team in that division - nor is there a doormat.  The Cardinals could easily win the division.  The have all the pieces to have a kick arse o and have a better D than most.

898594[/snapback]

the 493rs...

yeah and some clown, me, thought the chargers would be good last year because they assembled a lot of young defensive talent and brought in a good d coordinator to run the 3-4. to complement their emerging offensive talent :D

I was so off on that one.

The cardinals will be competitive this year and have every chance to beat out the seahawks and rams. First of all, they were competitive last year. They beat both St Louis and Seattle and have improved in the offseason more than both those teams.

Have you been sleeping the past 3 years? Jake Plummer is on the Broncos and Simeon Rice is on the Bucs. Those are the only cardinals you know of right? :D

Moreover -

They've added the best corner in college: Antrel Rolle is a better corner - pacman's dynamite return ability is what gave him the edge over Rolle in the draft

A much better QB: living in NY you must have been impressed with the way Warner played with some pretty awful receivers (toomer & Hillard)

A nasty running back: JJ Arrington was awesome in college. now does it makes sense why his overrated teamate fell so far in the draft? mainly because scouts realized much of rodgers success was due to arrington's running ability

Umm I am just curious on how dumb people are here. It seems like everywhere I go I find someone who thinks the cardinals will win the West.

898561[/snapback]

Kinda like last year when everyone thought the Seahawks were headed for the Super Bowl? :D

Kinda like last year when everyone thought the Seahawks were headed for the Super Bowl?  :D

898631[/snapback]

Ahhhh, Nothing like a nice big cup of kickinthenuts first thing in the morning...

either 37 didn't learn from the last post or he just likes to be abused. this thing has been beaten to death and now takes on a different name. i think the majority of us would agree that the nfc west is very average and that the rams, hawks, and cards probably all have a chance of winning it. i would also think that the majority of us think that seahawks37 is an idiot.

either 37 didn't learn from the last post or he just likes to be abused.  this thing has been beaten to death and now takes on a different name.  i think the majority of us would agree that the nfc west is very average and that the rams, hawks, and cards probably all have a chance of winning it.  i would also think that the majority of us think that seahawks37 is an idiot.

898647[/snapback]

Don't worry, school is opening soon, and it's back to the short bus for 37.

Wonder if we could get Broncos05 to beat him up?

898707[/snapback]

No, this calls for something stronger. We must summon....UGLYTUNA!

How do we do this again? It's like Beetlejuice right?

PATRIOTS SUCK!

PATRIOTS SUCK!

PATRIOTS SUCK!

And now we wait....

No, this calls for something stronger. We must summon....UGLYTUNA!

How do we do this again? It's like Beetlejuice right?

PATRIOTS SUCK!

PATRIOTS SUCK!

PATRIOTS SUCK!

And now we wait....

898737[/snapback]

:D:D:D

Best post in this thread!!!! :D:D:D:D