[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yet again. I never get 6th pick or up

cliaz

Yet again I am stuck with a low draft pick for the first round.

Yes i know this isn't really a bad thing but once, just once I would love to be 1st or 2nd.

I ended up with the 9th pick over all.

What about you all?

I had the first pick in our innagural keeper league draft back in 2000 for a twelve team league. We only kept one player that first season. After our third season, we have kept ten. I took Edgerrin James. I've had him ever since.

Of course the guy who won last year with Shaun Alexander and Ladanian Tomlinson in his backfield is pretty happy that it's a keeper league too.

What difference does it make??? 3 picks before your turn you'll be praying the owners dont take player "X", and after your selection, you'll be wishing you had another pick. This applies to all owners regardless of draft slot.

Take a deep breath.........you'll be fine mate :D

What difference does it make??? 3 picks before your turn you'll be praying the owners dont take player "X", and after your selection, you'll be wishing you had another pick. This applies to all owners regardless of draft slot.

Take a deep breath.........you'll be fine mate :D

901022[/snapback]

Yeah I know, i would love to know what its like to draft higher though but with the RB pool being so deep now, I guess it really doesn't matter.

Normally I try to trade down so I can get close to the swing.

Well if it makes you feel any better, the year I had 1st pick was 2002 and I chose Faulk, and that's the only year I finished 3rd in my league. The other 4 years I have either won my league, or placed 2nd. By the way, I have 1st pick in my league this year again. :D Good luck!

Edited by Primetime9287

Yes i know this isn't really a bad thing but once, just once I would love to be 1st or 2nd.

What about you all?

900979[/snapback]

In FBRO we roll dice for the privaledge of selecting what position you want to draft in. When my turn came up, I took the 12th spot without hesitation. late is good this year.

I have the 2nd pick in my money league, and am pretty happy about it.  Either LT2 or Alexander.

901053[/snapback]

I would be fine with 2nd pick too.

What about you all?

900979[/snapback]

How many teams are in your league? That's really not that bad. You can get two really solid players with your first two picks.

i'm 2nd in a 10 team redraft and i'm 10 in a 12 team semi-keeper. i've actually come to terms with both of them and worked out a pretty good strategy for each. i thought about trying to trade around, but i think you can win from any spot if you prepare well.