[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What can we expect from S.Jackson tonight..?

Standale Connection

I could see him getting 150 total yards and maybe a TD as the rams should be trying to run all night long on the Bears.The offensive game plan should call for quick passes which means a lot of dump offs to Jackson as well.The Rams need to minimize the mistakes and not give the Bears defense the easy TD's.

140 total yards. The question is can he score a TD or two? The biggest problem with the Rams is their run defense. The Bears might pound it all night taking time off the clock limiting Jackson's chances. He should get his typical share of dump off passes though. Bears 31 Rams 23

140 total yards. The question is can he score a TD or two? The biggest problem with the Rams is their run defense. The Bears might pound it all night taking time off the clock limiting Jackson's chances. He should get his typical share of dump off passes though. Bears 31 Rams 23

Agreed - the clock will be his biggest problem. If the Bears run well (likely), you'll be looking at a lot of long slow drives.

Hopefully, you are in a PPR league.

I see him getting 6 or 7 receptions, and about 120 total yards, which is 18-19 points.

A TD would be a nice bonus, but I wouldn't expect one.

I'd start him over TJones. Actually, I am starting him over TJones. Jackson doesn't have the equivalent of a Cedric Whatshisname.

Edited by Furd

There's your problem right there. And excuse me for being skeptical, but assuming the Rams will do the same thing and run the ball all night is assuming they would do the obvious smart thing, and they have done very little of that lately from a play-calling perspective.

Anything could happen tonight. Is the Bears defense better than Carolina? I think yes, and the Panthers dominated the Rams and held them to a goose egg. Nothing would surprise me tonight. I'll be there, hoping for the best.

There's your problem right there. And excuse me for being skeptical, but assuming the Rams will do the same thing and run the ball all night is assuming they would do the obvious smart thing, and they have done very little of that lately from a play-calling perspective.

Anything could happen tonight. Is the Bears defense better than Carolina? I think yes, and the Panthers dominated the Rams and held them to a goose egg. Nothing would surprise me tonight. I'll be there, hoping for the best.

I'm just hoping the Rams come out with some emotion after getting beat down by the Cardinals who gave the Bears all they could handle. The Bears can also be run on so I'm writing this optimistically especially as a S-Jax owner in a PPR league.

i need 34 from him haha...that would be behind mojo and brees this week.

pretty much i need him to career it (i played drew and willie, so i should get a career day right???)

the bears have allowed

175 rushing to MIN

150 to NYG

and 160 to MIA

so its not out of the question for jackson to get 150 rushing and 50 recieving...and 3 TD's haha

You've got a jumpy 2nd year offensive lineman in Barron, who just absolutely LOVES to get False Start penalties & another offensive lineman with Incognito, who just absolutely LOVES to get Personal Foul penalties, going against one of the NFL's best Defenses.

I see a TON of 1st & long, 2nd & long and 3rd & long tonight for the Rams. The Rams game plan going in, might be to run the ball, but with those two idiots on the line, I don't see it happening.

SJax will be good in PPR leagues, but that's it...through no fault of his own.

I got what I needed out of both Jackson and Bulger. I was down 69-117 before the game with only those two players left to play and I had all but accepted defeat and started looking toward next year. I didn't think it would be possible for Bulger and Jackson to put up many points against the bears, especially with how Bulger has been playing lately. Their points gave me the win over the guy who has beaten me twice this season in my division. Sweet justice has been served.

Man was S. Jackson big for me last night. Since Wilkins decided he was going to miss any chance at a field goal and an extra point, all I had was S. Jackson. He led me to the win my 3 points! So I'm in 3rd instead of 5th (top 4 make the playoffs).

Way to go S. Jackson!