[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Awards Commentary Thread

'canes2004

Bier , that was a great post and i remember when you first put it out there ...everyone went nuts

it was a while ago and alot of people forgot about it

nothing wrong with throwing it out there

I am a bit high on percocet now so this may be clouding my judgement ..but i do believe i will stand by my above words

:wacko:

To each his own. I dont have a problem with anyone at the Huddle. Sure I disagree at times, but its just a website.

I think some of you who have been around for years need to mellow out a little with your attitude toward the new members.

Do you actually think anyone cares that you are a huddler vet? :wacko:

I think you need to get over yourself. Maybe get away from your computers now and again. Maybe some exercise? Or, better yet sex with a woman.

I would love to meet some of you. It sure would be interesting.

Its just a website....or maybe to some a support group??

To each his own. I dont have a problem with anyone at the Huddle. Sure I disagree at times, but its just a website.

I think some of you who have been around for years need to mellow out a little with your attitude toward the new members.

I think you need to get over yourself. Maybe get away from your computers now and again. Maybe some exercise? Or, better yet sex with a woman.

:D Good info here. FWIW, anything I've said has been in genuine jest and should not be taken seriously. As far as I know (I've told him before) he knows that. As far as having a beef with anyone here, if I don't like someone I pretty much avoid them all together and/or ignore anything they have to say. It's a really simple way of making your experience here a lot more enjoyable.

I would give you a thoughtful response demonstrating that you are wrong. However, I generally try to avoid conversing with anyone whose member number is above 20.

Do you think I say the things I do because I've been here a long time? You're wrong. I say them because I'm an ass. Get it straight. :D

Anyone with a member number over 100 is a newbie.

Anyone with a member number over 100 is a newbie.

Then welcome Randall, and welcome me! :wacko::D

Seriously, we all need to find inter-peace. With that the universe will become one and we shall all prosper. In the words of Ghandi "Hate the sin, love the sinner.". Or "It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.". And if you cannot accept these words of wisdom................

Go screw your selves!

Then welcome Randall, and welcome me! :wacko::D

Seriously, we all need to find inter-peace. With that the universe will become one and we shall all prosper. In the words of Ghandi "Hate the sin, love the sinner.". Or "It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.". And if you cannot accept these words of wisdom................

Go screw your selves!

/ignore

Do you think I say the things I do because I've been here a long time? You're wrong. I say them because I'm an ass. Get it straight. :D

But it's true that you can learn to be an ass over time here at the Huddle. :wacko:

Its called assimilation

Resistance is futile! :D