[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Houston backfield.....

Ziachild007

Well ... all I have to say is that somehow this must be The Huddle's fault ... I mean, I pay big bucks to subscribe to this site, and for that I fully expect that I will be privy to all of the NFL information I need to make informed FF lineup decisions - so, I'd like a detailed explanation as to why whatever thought process was going on in Kubiak's head was not made public (at least to paying Huddle members) well in advance of my lineup submission deadlines today.

:tup:

:wacko:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Houston is having no troublemoving the ball with Slaton and Ward, so I honestly don't think missing Foster this game would cause them to lose.

Wouldn't be surprised if that played into it. Knows he can win either way, so it's a good time to teach Foster whatever "lesson" he is trying to teach him.

Guy is a joke.

Houston is having no troublemoving the ball with Slaton and Ward, so I honestly don't think missing Foster this game would cause them to lose.

Zia - you seem like a really nice, level-headed guy. I mean no disrespect to you but my intense hatred toward Kubiak will sink this team alone today. I hope Houston loses by 40+ points and then Kubiak gets fired right after.

Wouldn't be surprised if that played into it. Knows he can win either way, so it's a good time to teach Foster whatever "lesson" he is trying to teach him.

Guy is a joke.

I think you are probably dead on here.

Zia - you seem like a really nice, level-headed guy. I mean no disrespect to you but my intense hatred toward Kubiak will sink this team alone today. I hope Houston loses by 40+ points and then Kubiak gets fired right after.

I am a really nice, level-headed guy. :wacko: And I am just as pissed at Kubiak as all of you, but still don'y want my team to lose.

IMO us Foster owners have NO ONE to blame but ourselves.

EVERYONE knows how Kubiak is. EVERYONE warned us to be careful and we thought we knew better.

Welcome to typical Kubiak BS. I truly hope the Raiders win and this guy loses his job. It is truly ridiculous what this guy does.

And unless it comes out that Foster did something terrible, how would you feel if you were him, and how would you look Kubiak in the eye and feel the guy has your back.

Totally ridiculous.

This is the sad and honest truth. It doesn't seem like a good way to build a playoff caliber franchise. Houston deserves better.

Via Twitter:

Adam_Schefter Asked the Texans if Arian Foster would play today. They said, We have eight carries for 84 yards, why change? So we'll just have to see.

Well ... all I have to say is that somehow this must be The Huddle's fault ... I mean, I pay big bucks to subscribe to this site, and for that I fully expect that I will be privy to all of the NFL information I need to make informed FF lineup decisions - so, I'd like a detailed explanation as to why whatever thought process was going on in Kubiak's head was not made public (at least to paying Huddle members) well in advance of my lineup submission deadlines today.

:lol:

:wacko:

Obviously all NFL coaches are required to check in with DMD just prior to gametime and he failed to do so.

I would expect a hefty league fine. :tup:

Finally:

1-10-HOU 20(6:50) A.Foster left end to HST 26 for 6 yards (T.Kelly).

... maybe OAK tying the game made Kubiak re-think his disciplinary position, especially with AJ not available today?

Edited by ts