[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Disgruntled Packer Fans

Ed Hoyle

You have the better team this year and are winning. Act like you have been there.

To taunt people about Favre is as dumb as AR and the Title Belt thing. Once he wins it all he deserves the right to do it.

As for GB and what they are doing now it is hard to say they aren't one of the best in the NFL.

The real test will be ATL and NE. If they can win these....they are the real deal. As a TEAM they are playing to the preseason form.

I have to admit I was wrong about TT and MM...since GB is playing great as a team right now.

But until they WIN IT ALL...Wolf Holmgren Favre and cast will always be the latest dynasty in GB....JMHO.

Edited by Ed Hoyle

'No, that man,' said Angua, '[with a] face like someone very disgruntled.'

'Oh, that was Captain Vimes. But he's never been gruntled, I think.'

~ Terry Pratchett

+10 for simply knowing who Sir Terence David John Pratchett even is. Well done, sir.

:wacko:

Peace

policy (note .sig)

Edited by policyvote

You have the better team this year and are winning. Act like you have been there.

To taunt people about Favre is as dumb as AR and the Title Belt thing. Once he wins it all he deserves the right to do it.

As for GB and what they are doing now it is hard to say they aren't one of the best in the NFL.

The real test will be ATL and NE. If they can win these....they are the real deal. As a TEAM they are playing to the preseason form.

I have to admit I was wrong about TT and MM...since GB is playing great as a team right now.

But until they WIN IT ALL...Wolf Holmgren Favre and cast will always be the latest dynasty in GB....JMHO.

So you're creating new threads letting Packers fans they need to let it go?

I don't see a ton of threads from Packers fans about the demolition that was this series this year... Nothing close to what you spewed last year.

And you may want to read the game thread from Sunday. Not every Packer fan was beating down Vikes fans.

Good info. Cowboys fans may be annoying but Packer fans on the Huddle are #1 in the tool per capita category over the last couple seasons. :wacko:

And the dbag chimes in with more stupidity. Good job on once again adding absolutely nothing to the boards.

You're kidding, right?

If ever there were the perfect circumstances for schadenfreude, this is it. The Vikes, Favre, the holy pilgrimage to beg Favre to come back for one more year, paying him an extra $3M, the pre-season preening. It just doesn't get better. Wait - maybe it could. Maybe the Vikes can hire Wade Phillips as a HC next season.

Hmmmm...So which dynasty is the latest in Minnesota if "WINNING IT ALL" is the standard?

Oh, crap, did stick it to Vikings fans again? Shoot, sorry guys. :wacko:

Edited by tosberg34