[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wow tonight is big

frenzal rhomb

Huge win!!!! Feeling great as a Viking fan!!! Season aint over yet!!!!!!!

:unsure:

As a Cowboys' fan, I loved this win and I still got very solid production out of all my fantasy players involved. BB, if you want an update on my teams, I can PM you that info.

joke time....

What do you call a deer with no eyes?

No eyed deer

Move along

Small laugh.

As a Cowboys' fan, I loved this win and I still got very solid production out of all my fantasy players involved. BB, if you want an update on my teams, I can PM you that info.

as a 'skins fan who benched rg3, i thought the game sucked (garçon got me 16, though - had to throw that in for bb)...lol

Why is it spot on?

This is a thread where all the author cares about is his own team. Where exactly would the Huddle be if the first page were threads by say only 30 people like fr? How interesting would a MB be if everyone only cared about how things affected their own teams ?

There are threads where owners are invited to discuss their own FF teams - notably the every Monday. "What do you need?" thread. I don't say dick about that because it is an invitation for everyone to make a post about their own needs. That's cool. I don't say dick when people interject into a topic with their own experience as it relates to the topic - I do it myself sometimes, like maybe not starting a player who went off the past weekend, like Cooper last weekend.

But this kind of thread is completely different - it is exclusively about the author's team and nothing else. It's just like a WDIS thread, or a "rate my team" thread , or a "should. I make this trade" thread. It's selfish and only focused on the author. That doesn't belong here. - just like the other three kinds of threads don't.

You want to really kill this site? Start encouraging this kind of selfish crap. And the worst thing? The OP doesn't even realize it and tries to make me the bad guy bully picking on him. And then you defending it with similar crap.

So, when DO you say dick???

Why is it spot on?

This is a thread where all the author cares about is his own team. Where exactly would the Huddle be if the first page were threads by say only 30 people like fr? How interesting would a MB be if everyone only cared about how things affected their own teams ?

There are threads where owners are invited to discuss their own FF teams - notably the every Monday. "What do you need?" thread. I don't say dick about that because it is an invitation for everyone to make a post about their own needs. That's cool. I don't say dick when people interject into a topic with their own experience as it relates to the topic - I do it myself sometimes, like maybe not starting a player who went off the past weekend, like Cooper last weekend.

But this kind of thread is completely different - it is exclusively about the author's team and nothing else. It's just like a WDIS thread, or a "rate my team" thread , or a "should. I make this trade" thread. It's selfish and only focused on the author. That doesn't belong here. - just like the other three kinds of threads don't.

You want to really kill this site? Start encouraging this kind of selfish crap. And the worst thing? The OP doesn't even realize it and tries to make me the bad guy bully picking on him. And then you defending it with similar crap.

Wow - and again, why do you care? You are truly truly lame. I'm killing this site by being excited about the game? By making a post on a stupid internet board? I logged off last night to enjoy the game and you spent your evening preaching about that should and should not be on a FF message board. Congrats and enjoy your weekend. 30 k posts should be in your near future but youll likely be talking to yourself - much like in real life.

Edited by frenzal rhomb

Wow - and again, why do you care? You are truly truly lame. I'm killing this site by being excited about the game? By making a post on a stupid internet board? I logged off last night to enjoy the game and you spent your evening preaching about that should and should not be on a FF message board. Congrats and enjoy your weekend. 30 k posts should be in your near future but youll likely be talking to yourself - much like in real life.

Maybe you could start a new thread and let us all know how brushing your teeth went this morning.

Maybe you could start a new thread and let us all know how brushing your teeth went this morning.

Heres my new thread. I now understand how "selfish" I was and how I am absolutely destroying the message board by breaking the rules of your house. I didnt know it was ok to post in the what do you need thread about my team but not on my own. You live, you learn.

I have been a member here for nearly as long as you yet you have outposted me by 17,000 posts. So clearly this is your domain. Your life. I wont post here ever again because it bothers me to see how much emotional distress this has caused you.

Congrats, you win. I'll visit the board occassionally because there is some good info to be gleaned but I will keep quiet so as not to offend you with my selfish, destructive posting.

Hopefully I become more fantasy football altruistic.

There are a lot of personal opinions in this thread. They are killing this massage board and should be stopped immediately! At least that is my opinion.

Is there an AMP in the back of this joint???

There are a lot of personal opinions in this thread. They are killing this massage board and should be stopped immediately! At least that is my opinion.

i would love a massage board.

Please post the starting lineups in each of them and then update it regularly to let us all know how each of those teams are doing after every play.

Make a separate thread for each one too.

I get BBs point, but of course he has all the tact of a moose fart most times.

Maybe we should have a thread "my team, my league, my game (if anybody cares)"

• Like 1

This is the first time anyone has ever posted info about the outcome of their FF team here at the Huddle.

Ever.

And the first time anyone has ever mocked them for it.

Ever.

• Like 1