[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight (MNF Week 13)?

Gopher

Most of my leagues start the playoffs next week, although a few still have one more week of regular season. That said, I don't have a whole lot on the line tonight (for a change), other than trying to improve my win total, going into the playoffs. Here's what I've got:

Dynasty Warz II (8-4) - Up by 1.7 with David Harris going against Harvin (0.5 PPR). Should be very close. Luckily for me, it doesn't matter, other than determining how I win my division. With a win, I win it outright. If I lose, I win by HTH tie-breaker. Either way, I play the wild card team next week, which appears to be the same team that I swept (HTH) to win the division.

Big Time (10-2) - Down 20, with Decker left (PPR). Another one that doesn't really matter. I'm sitting in 3rd place (top two get a bye), and both teams ahead of me have more points than I do (and both won this week). I'm two games ahead of the 4th place team, so regardless, I'm playing the 6th seed (which will be the team with the most points, not in the top 5).

ConFusion (10-2) - Down 11, with Cameron Wake left. Another meaningless game, but a win would mean I swept my division. I lose the tie-breaker with the other division winner in my conference, so I will not have a bye next week.

Altogether, I've secured a Week 14 bye in six leagues, and made the playoffs in eight others. One additional league yet to be determined (in Week 14).

Most of my leagues are done already and happy to be going into the playoffs in a majority of them......

But's what is left:

Standard League - Tannenhill to get less then 4 points....not going to happen

Hodge Podge PPR - Up by 21.2, he has landry, i have no one. Doesn't matter being 11-1, but would still like to pull off the win.

12 team ppr - down by 10, he has sturgis, and I have M. Wallace. Seeding is already set, will be going in as 6th seed

12 team ppr - down by 22, he has no one, I have Tannenhill. I win I clinch the division and number one seed, if i lose i drop down to 4th or 5th seed. Huge implications for me in this league.

I need Tannenhill to blow up and throw 2 td's to wallace and dolphins to only score tds.

I'm down 14.1 in DWIII and need a win to solidify a playoff spot.

I have Jace Amaro and David Harris to go and he is done. I'm liking my chances but I've also prepared myself for another close loss. So much so that I don't even wanna watch the game.

Out of the playoffs but have a shot at the weekly high score, which would cover most of what I owe for roster moves (team - score - players left shown below), I like my chances (6pt/TD, 1pt/10 yards rush/rec).

me - 126 - CJ0K

team 1 - 130 - done

team 2 - 103 - L Miller

team 3 - 101 - Decker & MIA-D

team 4 - 100 - Wallace

Haven't won one of these all year, was hoping I'd get 1-2 with some players capable of exploding on any given week (Rivers, Calvin, Thomas, etc.). Would already be leading if I had played Rivers over Cutler (a tough choice this week).

I'm down 14.1 in DWIII and need a win to solidify a playoff spot.

I have Jace Amaro and David Harris to go and he is done. I'm liking my chances but I've also prepared myself for another close loss. So much so that I don't even wanna watch the game.

Ummmm... I've got bad news, and worse news. First, the bad news. Amaro isn't playing tonight. But, you've got Harris left,and he's exceeded 14 points four times this year (in 11 games), so there's that.

The worse news is that you're essentially eliminated from playoff contention, based on our tie-breakers. Even if you win, you would be in a 3-way tie (and all three teams would be 1-1 HTH). You then lose out, based on total points.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... I posted a breakdown of the playoff scenarios in the forum this morning. :unsure:

Edit: On the bright side, you came within TWO TENTHS of a point of making the playoffs, if you win this week (your loss in Week 11, had you won, would have put you in a position where you would have swept the HTH tie-breaker).

Sorry. At least you're not me (went into the season with playoff hopes, traded away my 2015 1st round pick, and am currently in 13th place). Literally a tie-break away from having traded away the #1 overall pick next year. :lol:

Edited by Gopher

Crap... I take that back. I "won" the tie-break. So, I did trade away next year's #1 pick. To Darin, no less. :kicksrock:

Never mind... Still too early to tell, since my matchup this week is undecided.

Edited by Gopher

Not making the playoffs and still being good enough to not get a top 5 pick hurts worse than anything (regardless if I traded it away or not). I really made a push with trades this year to make this a playoff team. That .2 loss will haunt me all off season.

ConFusion (16 team IDP dynasty, 12-0): Up 97 points, he has Lamar Miller and David Harris and I'm done.

AFL (12 team IDP dynasty, 9-3): Up 45, he has Harris and Caleb Sturgis. I have Koa Misi.

ATAP (16 team IDP dynasty, 10-2): Up 54 with Dawan Landry (he's done). In contention for weekly skin

DW3 (14 team IDP dynasty, 8-4): Up 45, he has Miller, I have Cameron Wake

Redraft #1 (10 team, 9-3): Already won/clinched playoffs.

Redraft #2 (12 team, 7-5): Already won, need to keep it up to make Week 16/17 playoffs (4 teams only)

10.63 from a Wallace in a PPR to get highest total points for the regular season. And about 27 from Wallace and Miami Defense, assuming that Harvin and Sturgis don't score in a Standard to win and get in. Needless to say, I am not holding my breath in the Standard.

Not making the playoffs and still being good enough to not get a top 5 pick hurts worse than anything (regardless if I traded it away or not). I really made a push with trades this year to make this a playoff team. That .2 loss will haunt me all off season.

That's ok, you tanked your way to the top 5 pick in ConFusion so you got that going for you.

I need to turn back time and try it all again...a 2-5 FFPC championship game showing, 2-4 in RTS playoffs and 0-1 in an FFPC playoff total of 4-10 including having my 13th ranked RTS team out of 2,460 teams losing 210-185 to the 1051st ranked team after outscoring this team by 297 pts this year. That pretty much sums of the week and the year.

And, of course they FINALLY get into the red zone, and it's "miller time"...grrrrrrrrrrr

Let's recount...down by 2 going in with Tannehill vs. Decker in PPR format...was feeling "ok" (not great, but ok)about my prospects...under 2-minutes to go, and Decker has a whopping 1 reception for 7 yards...Tannehill a big fat goose egg...Rivers (29 fps) and Cutler (17 fps) sitting idly on my bench watching my decision blow...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Down 13 in a PPR in my big money league, I have Miller tonight.. win I'm in. Lose i'm out

You just won by .8 pts?

Edited by irish