[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #15

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Squeegiebo
    • Seahawks37

The Superbowl is the Steelers vs the Seahawks so what better cyber fight is a die hard Steelers fan vs an abnoxious Seahawks fan? I decided to put Seahawks37 against a girl because we all know that he's a little bittch. I picture the kid sitting in his parent basement eating play doh(msaints joke) and throwing temper tantrums every time his little sister beats him in Madden Football. What do you guys think?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Squuegie spanks him.  Literally.  And I believe that they both enjoy it.

1295657[/snapback]

This sounds about right... she will take a few smoke and diet coke brakes but it will be mutual spanking with the dominatrix exploiting the gimp

Not even close to being fair. Squeegiebo is a lawyer fer christ's sake. I'm guessing she rips his 'nads off with a plastic fork just to prove a point.

Squeegiebo's dimensions (or lack thereof) and attributes are totally irrelevant in this matchup.

What is relevant is that SeaHags37 is all hot air. When he makes eye contact with Squeegiebo he's going to piss his pants in fear and fall down at her feet begging for mercy. That is of course assuming he can muster even enough of a spine to make eye contact, a BIG assumption. If he never does muster the gumption to look Squeegiebo in the eye he will stand there like a quivering mass of jello, head hung low, keening like a beached whale awaiting the death stroke in stark terror.

Squeegie easily.

Of course I would have taken her against ... BFD too. :D

1295693[/snapback]

:D

Assuming Squeegie was in her late 20s in this photo, and assuming this photo was (judging by the hairstyle and 13 inch B&W TV) was taken around 1970, then Squeegie is now about 60 years old. :D

I'm guessing she takes him, but it'll be a better battle than most of you expect.

Those that have been around know that this is an unfair fight. Those that have met the sqeegie know that this is an absolutely and totally unfair fight.

1st round KO for squeegie... and could come close to the record for quickest KO in HFF's short history.

Can't believe that such a one-sided fight would be on the card. Where is the HFF Commission? Does 37 even have a license?

Can't believe that such a one-sided fight would be on the card. Where is the HFF Commission? Does 37 even have a license?

1295738[/snapback]

On that note, a couple of suggestions:

1) The participants should be tailgaters too as this is where we learn the 'details' of peoples lives that we can use for or against them in the analysis,

2) PM each participant to let them know what day their fight is (don't reveal their opponent, just so they can be around to participate).

Just a couple suggestions. These threads are really fun.

Squeegie would rip him and the entire SeaChickens franchise a new one...just like the Steelers will do this Sunday. She would probably beat the sh!t outta every fighter participant thus far. Squeegie could spank even my ass over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and probably just laugh. Excuse me for a few minutes. :D