[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #29

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• twiley
    • Rajn Cajn

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Twiley and Rajn is a nice matchup. I believe Twiley can take many a punch as his head has become quite numb. Rajn does have an edge to him that comes out sometime..As far as the Macchio comparisons rajn is dead on. Its ridiculous. Twiley keeps comparing himself to Justine Bateman from family ties not sure if that helps or hurts.

edit to add. Twiley did paypal me once for no reason while under the influence :D

Edited by whomper

All my Fusion brothers and sisters know I have their collective backs....... nuff said

Rajn outlasts twilly and the round girls including twoobs go out for martini and shots of tequila after the fight and then start flashing their particulars :D

Edited by Hugh B Tool

Pony Boy

I thought Bronco Billy had returned. :D

I think twoobs, I mean twiley, shows up at the bout drunk off his ass. Twoobs, I mean twiley, throws a couple of hugh large bountiful haymakers heaving side to side trying to bust out their ever-so-tight lace bra....I'm sorry, I was distracted. Who is fighting again?

Right as the fight starts I would have twoobs distract Rajn with her pillows of goodness.

1334314[/snapback]

This sentence alone is tearing my vote apart. I want to vote for Twiley for using boobies as a weapon, but calling them pillows of goodness??? I just don't know what to do. :D

I think on the off chance that I might receive some kind of Post-Melee reward, I will give my vote to Twiley. :D

:D Well this fight certainly isn't turning into a popularity contest. Like I told JJ in a PM, I don't stand a chance in the internet world against Rajn due to his popularity. The real world...trust me he wouldn't have a prayer. Except Lawdawg, none of you have ever seen or been at the receiving end of my temper. A side that's better left alone.

Vote away. I'll take my :cyber: punches then head out for an all night drunkfest with Rajn who now has the honor of seeing twoobs. :D

Edited by twiley

This sentence alone is tearing my vote apart.  I want to vote for Twiley for using boobies as a weapon, but calling them pillows of goodness???  I just don't know what to do.    :D

I think on the off chance that I might receive some kind of Post-Melee reward, I will give my vote to Twiley.    :D

1334490[/snapback]

What you rather have me call them:

boobs, cans, funbags, pillows of goodness, hooters, teets, the holy grail. :D

:D Well this fight certainly isn't turning into a popularity contest. Like I told JJ in a PM, I don't stand a chance in the internet world against Rajn due to his popularity. The real world...trust me he wouldn't have a prayer. Except Lawdawg, none of you have ever seen or been at the receiving end of my temper. A side that's better left alone.

Vote away. I'll take my :cyber: punches then head out for an all night drunkfest with Rajn who now has the honor of seeing twoobs. :D

1334501[/snapback]

You are up 2..Whats with the concession speech ? Thats not the The Twiley I know. Youre dangerous at 16 votes.

I thought Bronco Billy had returned.  :D

I think twoobs, I mean twiley, shows up at the bout drunk off his ass.  Twoobs, I mean twiley, throws a couple of hugh large bountiful haymakers heaving side to side trying to bust out their ever-so-tight lace bra....I'm sorry, I was distracted.  Who is fighting again?

1334470[/snapback]

:D Now this is as good as it gets guys :D

What you rather have me call them:

boobs, cans, funbags, pillows of goodness, hooters, teets, the holy grail.  :D

1334507[/snapback]

when it comes to the twoobs, you sure do talk the talk. but that's about it. so of course we're going to assume it's the same when it comes to a scrap.

you can crop out her face for all we care :D :D

when it comes to the twoobs, you sure do talk the talk.  but that's about it.  so of course we're going to assume it's the same when it comes to a scrap.

you can crop out her face for all we care :D :D

1334536[/snapback]

Lawdawg was the one that actually talked about them, I just don't disagree. :D