[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vegas arrival

skylive5

And no, my wife couldn't come with me as my boys have school.

Trust me on this. You are better off at this little gathering without a wife. I love my wife and I take her to Vegas all the time but if I go back for this thing again I will certainly do it the same exact way. My wife read this thread, (before we all got back), and she even suggested that I should go alone.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me on this. You are better off at this little gathering without a wife. I love my wife and I take her to Vegas all the time but if I go back for this thing again I will certainly do it the same exact way. My wife read this thread, (before we all got back), and she even suggested that I should go alone.

Good info here.

As I read this, I am in complete agreement. In addition, I am certain my wife would agree. This anniversary thing she and I have together may take some work...however, she is flying her sister down on the date of my birthday and her mother is coming down as well. Happy birthday to me. (This was a birthday gift to her sister and the only weekend that worked for them fell right on my birthday.)

As I read this, I am in complete agreement. In addition, I am certain my wife would agree. This anniversary thing she and I have together may take some work...however, she is flying her sister down on the date of my birthday and her mother is coming down as well. Happy birthday to me. (This was a birthday gift to her sister and the only weekend that worked for them fell right on my birthday.)

Lucky you. :D

The first year my wife and I were together, her sisters bought me Christmas presents that my wife wanted. "uh, thanks for the waffle iron and the gift card to Victoria Secrets." :D

Thank you all,

I look forward to joining in and hopefully becoming a member of the Huddlers on “The Tailgate”

SlugFear

Coming from your "partner in crime" :lol: for the weekend, I give you a hearty welcome to the 'gate. :bash: See ya next year, if not sooner.

Edit: OK, not really "crime" per se', but staying up until sunrise on Saturday night sure felt like one!

Well, it wasnt like she and Six Kings were spending alot of time on their feet...

Speaking of that tranny, he/she and Big Country were exactly the same heigth. Did anyone see those 2 together at the same time... :brew:

:lol::bash::woot::lol:

This time last week... I was already drunk on the plane and chatting it up with a bachlorette party. :bash: . :brow:

Now I'm at the office. :D

:D I was already 20 hours and 20 beers in.

A weekend with JJ can be contagious I see.

Edit: Nice sig line.

:pop: Took the words right outta my fingers.

Edited by darin3

You are better off at this little gathering without a wife.

Good info here. If you brought your wife to this thing, Twiley would try to f*ck her and H8tank would take her out shopping for shoes and handbags with all of your winnings...

Thank you all,

I look forward to joining in and hopefully becoming a member of the Huddlers on “The Tailgate”

SlugFear

Outstanding first post. If you're anything like Sky, and I gather you are, then we are certainly glad to have you in the fray.

Nice post :lol:

Man I'll tell ya, there are a lot of Huddlers right now that are jealous they weren't there........and I happen to be one of them :D

:D

Maybe one day they'll move WCOFF to the Redneck Riviera. :lol:

Coming from your "partner in crime" :lol: for the weekend, I give you a hearty welcome to the 'gate. :lol: See ya next year, if not sooner.

We better hook up and I hope soon :D some cards, drinks a bbq ?! your right up the road I worked in Westminster all week, and don't even think of cruising to Austin without a farewell drink or 2 or 7 :D