[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vegas arrival

skylive5

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crispy:Met ya, hugged ya, and then I lost track of ya! :D We got to get together in Dec!

!

for sure robn. i was disappointed you weren't there to watch the bears game with me over at the flamingo with everyone. i look forward to december. pm me the dates etc.

everyone i met seemed like genuine good folk. i expected as much. i've decided I am probably the biggest degenerate (all facets) on the message boards. anyway, i only got to hang out with the crew on thursday night, friday night and sunday. my girlfriend kidnapped me on saturday, (which was the night of the gentlemens club excursion) but i could have gotten you guys taken care of cheaper than what you probably paid for lap dances. i know some of you dropped serious coins and didn't get the "happy ending". Next yr.

sky, you rock for getting this together.

jeff, sorry i didn't get to say "OCHO!!!!! PAY THE PLAYERS!!!! to you before you left.

bunz, i still owe you lunch, damn work.

rez, nice hanging out with you on sunday watching the games, i think pittman is still woosey from that ray ray hit.

big john, i wish you would have lightened up on the drinking on saturday night. would have loved to watch the games with you.

see ya'll next yr, if not sooner.

:D

dangit i knew i was gonna do that... :D

dude, i am speaking the truth when i say you were in my top-5 of huddlers i'd yet to meet, with such names as twiley and whomp and chuckb :lol: ... when we finally met up in the SD.... very glad we got down to meet you before you left... hope all is well in cincy!!!

edit: anyone back in the saddle this early? no more than 56 hours on west coast turf and i'm already back doing jack shots... :lol: dang i'm gonna miss it here

Edited by darin3

So that chick with the big adams apple was a dude. :D:D

:lol:

+1

Anyone else hear "Dude Looks Like a Lady" blaring in the background?

:D

Well, in Six Kings defense, she was the finest looking 7 foot transvestite that I have personally ever seen.. :D

That story is a classic! :D

Well, in Six Kings defense, she was the finest looking 7 foot transvestite that I have personally ever seen.. :D

Well....we should give him/her a break. She/he DID show us her/his 5 inch stilettos. :lol:

They weren't the $5 KMart variety....but they weren't Ferragamo's either. :lol:

I was pretty impressed that a 6'6" person could even STAND in those. :D (Softball to you, Spain :brew: )