[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

Menudo

I think the voters should have less say though, if the goal is to really find someone who can be a star. There was no way that doofus Sanjaya should have made it anywhere, but for people devoted to skewing the results for the fun of it. These format changes are all ploys to thwart the 'vote for the worst' crowd.

Don;t forget about Taylor Hicks? Hellooooo?

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be a travesty if Allison is sent home tonight. Anoop and Jorge should be going home, followed by Megan.

Agree, and not just 'cuz I picked her to be in the finals. I have no idea how Anoop Dawg is in the "safe" category on DialIdol. Oh wait, the billions of Indians on the planet are great with the phone. Hello, this is "Daniel" and I'd like to ask that you vote for Anoop.

I sure hope Megan stays. :pantstight:

Who got kicked off? My dvr didn't record it and I caught the end of the live show and saw Jorge was bounced. Who was the other?

Jasmine

and the new wrinkle this year is the judges have one veto to use...if someone is voted off, they reverse it....but they can only do it once all season.

you have to factor in the +/- ratio...the last group is in danger because each one of them can be in the bottom 2 because of it...trust me i think the twist is the judges can save someone and boot someone else...they will not let Allison be booted...[randy] she can blow [/randy] ...she really is an amazing singer especially when you consider her age(16)...while I liked her performance last nite there was something about it that seemed flat...not sure if it had to do with the music/arrangement or her vocals but something did feel a bit flat...still she isnt going home...1 of these 4, imo, anoop, jasmine, jorge, megan...if i had to give just two I would say that its Anoop and Jasmine...for some reason they like jorge :wacko: ...and I think if they let him stay he could last much longer than he should if PR picks up the phone and starts voting for him

well I got the four right but was wrong about anoop vs jorge...and was close about the judges being able to change americas vote

Edited by keggerz

Jorge (American Idol)

Jorge (Meet the Parents 2)

Stupid language filter.

There's gotta be a better pic of that guy that played Stiller's son... they're frickin' identical.

And yeah, I think the right two people went home. Substitute Anoop for Jorge, and that'd be fine too. Anoop will be exposed next week and will be packing his bags.

There's gotta be a better pic of that guy that played Stiller's son... they're frickin' identical.

And yeah, I think the right two people went home. Substitute Anoop for Jorge, and that'd be fine too. Anoop will be exposed next week and will be packing his bags.

maybe Anoop will get lucky and next weeks theme will be Bollywood.

Megan Corkery makes my pants tight. That is all.

That tattoo is naaaaasty. I wish she'd wear long sleeves. I'm not a big fan of wimmin with tattoos. I can handle a little butterfly, but a big gross drawing all over the arm is far too much. She would be hawt if she got rid of that mistake.

That tattoo is naaaaasty. I wish she'd wear long sleeves. I'm not a big fan of wimmin with tattoos. I can handle a little butterfly, but a big gross drawing all over the arm is far too much. She would be hawt if she got rid of that mistake.

I am the Bizarro TimC.

This surprises me. :wacko:

Earlier in the competition they kept talking about her having a bit of an Amy Winehouse vibe, and I kept thinking "this is a good thing?" Ew.

Maybe its just me , but I'm reminded more of Eddie Brickell when I hear Megan sing. Looks aside, I like her vocal style but she will need to be more careful than most with her song choices. Also her stage presence is somewhat stiff and seems forced.

Maybe its just me , but I'm reminded more of Eddie Brickell when I hear Megan sing. Looks aside, I like her vocal style but she will need to be more careful than most with her song choices. Also her stage presence is somewhat stiff and seems forced.

agreed. if she can find the right vibe, she should last awhile. folks, the tattoo is hot, she is hot. alexis is nicely hot as well. keep the hotties.

the next batch that will get cleared out includes sarver, anoop, and blind scott. the middle group to go, which will be tough, will be giraud, kid kris, alexis, allison, and probably <sob> megan. coming down the stretch, i believe, will be adam (ugh), danny, and lil. i may have to vote for the first time if adam makes the final two. he must be stopped.

Her twist dance thing is awful & drives me nuts.

agreed. if she can find the right vibe, she should last awhile. folks, the tattoo is hot, she is hot. alexis is nicely hot as well. keep the hotties.

the next batch that will get cleared out includes sarver, anoop, and blind scott. the middle group to go, which will be tough, will be giraud, kid kris, alexis, allison, and probably <sob> megan. coming down the stretch, i believe, will be adam (ugh), danny, and lil. i may have to vote for the first time if adam makes the final two. he must be stopped.

He's blind! Don't under estimate the power of the pity vote.