[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ODB this week

whomper

Its popping up everywhere. If it's overturned, the NFL will become a joke and you may start to see more action like OBJs ..... and they won't have a leg to stand on. Bad precedent will be set here......

How can it possibly become MORE of a joke than it was after the initial 4-game suspension over deflated balls? I mean, seriously...just think about it for a minute and let that sink in...

Well, that brings clarity to some of my other lineup decisions, actually. Bump my WR2 to WR1, WR3 to WR2, etc. The guys on the fringe now have to start... LOL.

I was able to grab Kamar Aiken and plug him in. And actually, Aiken may fare better than OBJ would have against MIN. Maybe not, but who knows. I will hopefully make it past this week and go to Week 17 SB where a pissed off OBJ would torch the hapless Iggle secondary.

Says the owner facing him in Huddle Elite. :lol:

Well, that certainly doesn't hurt matters. However, he should've been booted from the game last week and still suspended this week. Total jerk behavior exhibited. If you win this week, I'm glad it won't be with using him to support the victory.

The more I hear Josh Norman speak, the more I dislike his approach and utter arrogance. If you can't respect the game and show some form of humility, you are not a guy I can get behind.

Beckham...different story. Immature prima donna, will probably always be that way. He is worse than Norman where he claims to respect the game, but actions speak louder than words. I was hoping his Buffalo game was a one-off, but it wasn't.

The more I hear Josh Norman speak, the more I dislike his approach and utter arrogance. If you can't respect the game and show some form of humility, you are not a guy I can get behind.

Common theme among Panther players.

Beckham...different story. Immature prima donna, will probably always be that way. He is worse than Norman where he claims to respect the game, but actions speak louder than words. I was hoping his Buffalo game was a one-off, but it wasn't.

Funny... I heard him on the Mike and Mike radio show the other morning, and I was annoyed more by the fact that I couldn't understand more than about two words he said than anything else. He's got a high-pitched whiney voice of Avery Johnson proportions. :lol:

From what I could understand, he sounded to be playing the victim card, for the most part. Not sure what OBJ's problem was, a guy can only put up with so much before he has to defend himself, etc.

Why in the hell did they flex this game to Sunday night?

Original game was PIT-BAL and the Ravens blow, completely out of playoffs. Vikings are improving, very likely playoff bound, Giants are popular and on the fringe of playoffs. And I believe the favorite Jets-Pats game was protected by CBS.