[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KC vs Broncos (TNF)

League_Champion

Just now, LordOpie said:

uhh, what?

Geez...I heard it from someone. I couldn't source it at the time. Just info that I received, but couldn't 'source it', therefore it could have been wrong or misleading. I didn't get it from the Twitter source you provided, but except for the dislocated kneecap, it was pretty similar. English is my 8th language, so I apologize for the miscommunication. 😉

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Chaim Witz said:

Heard this, BUT DON'T skewer me. Early report is dislocated knee cap. No other broken bones. MRI tomorrow. 🤷‍♂️

Nice call. Let us know if you get any more updates, even if you can't publicly source it. 😉

• Like 1

Just now, LordOpie said:

and I'll enjoy you asking for his source next time :lol:

And I'll enjoy you waiting for nothing. The guy was 100% spot on and shared info that wasn't yet available anywhere else. That's good enough for me. 

• Confused 1

LordOpie, you wonder why you rub people the wrong way and people say that you're one of the reasons why many have left this board. I'll tell you. It's instances like this thread where a guy is just sharing info that he had, which obviously turned out to be true and pretty damn specific btw, and you brow beat the guy for not wanting to give his source until he thinks he's the one being a jerk. Info like that can be like gold in fantasy football, but you're too wrapped up in your own ego of being Lord of the board to see that. If I were him I'd never feel like I should share anything I'd "heard" with this board again. In fact I've felt that way myself for a good number of years here and had I not still had a good amount of folks still here that I've built a relationship with then I'd have left right along with all of the others. Now I find myself regretting it half the time I do post something on the main board. This place used to be able to police itself for the most part, but at some point that became frowned upon and long time Huddlers started getting banned for calling people out. So, yeah, rather than call you out for being a complete ass, I took the "passive aggressive" approach and tried to encourage the guy to share info when/if he's able to get it. But if you think I'm afraid to speak my mind in an open forum then you don't know me very well at all.

Edited by rajncajn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

40 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

LordOpie, you wonder why you rub people the wrong way and people say that you're one of the reasons why many have left this board. I'll tell you. It's instances like this thread where a guy is just sharing info that he had, which obviously turned out to be true and pretty damn specific btw, and you brow beat the guy for not wanting to give his source until he thinks he's the one being a jerk. Info like that can be like gold in fantasy football, but you're too wrapped up in your own ego of being Lord of the board to see that. If I were him I'd never feel like I should share anything I'd "heard" with this board again. In fact I've felt that way myself for a good number of years here and had I not still had a good amount of folks still here that I've built a relationship with then I'd have left right along with all of the others. Now I find myself regretting it half the time I do post something on the main board. This place used to be able to police itself for the most part, but at some point that became frowned upon and long time Huddlers started getting banned for calling people out. So, yeah, rather than call you out for being a complete ass, I took the "passive aggressive" approach and tried to encourage the guy to share info when/if he's able to get it. But if you think I'm afraid to speak my mind in an open forum then you don't know me very well at all.

paint fence

• Like 1

I didn't barely watch the game at all. All I saw was literally the sneak and about five other plays and I was begging Andy Reid not to run Mahomes on that sneak bx I could see it coming.  That's just not good decision-making to be using your star quarterback on a short week with a gimpy leg and using him to sneak into a heavy pile. 

Obviously Andy Reid knows a lot more about coaching than I do. But if I was coach today I would be telling Mahomes not to be taking hits. Don't run the ball don't be taking hits. Throw it away, live to fight another day.  He had 10 days to heal up after this game and they were likely going to win anyway. Just seems silly to me. 

From Rapsheet 

The MRI has confirmed the #Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes suffered a dislocated kneecap, but not significant additional damage, sources tell me and @JamesPalmerTV. He’ll seek additional opinions to be sure. The plan is for him to return this season after a brief absence.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Shaft said:

The commentators were just saying it's not a good idea to do a QB sneak because of his ankle and they do a QB sneak!

Yep and he hurt his knee, on the other leg. Is it possible the ankle injury contributed to the knee injury on the other leg? I suppose, but this seems more like a freak injury (don't ever recall seeing a serious leg injury to a QB on a sneak) that would have occurred regardless of his ankle injury.

14 hours ago, rajncajn said:

And I'll enjoy you waiting for nothing. The guy was 100% spot on and shared info that wasn't yet available anywhere else. That's good enough for me. 

Dopie being Dopie, so much better to just ignore his stupid posts. Just trying to stir manure up, maybe he's paid to do that so the Huddle Forums don't look dead.