Sign in to follow this  
rajncajn

IDP forum

DMD is gonna get tired of me bringing up IDP all the time, but I really feel like it's a direction a lot of leagues are going now. I think that an IDP forum would greatly benefit the site & it's users. I've seen a few other boards that have an IDP forum & they get quite a bit of traffic. No offense DMD, but I really think you're missing the boat on this.

I'd like to see a show of hands of who would support an IDP forum here at The Huddle.

I second that!

Not to toot my own horn, but last season I started up a weekly IDP advice thread, much like Hugh's offense-related in the Fantasy Forum... and I'd like to think it went well. I plan on continuing this thread next season in the Fantasy Forum, and therefore obviously think an IDP Forum - whether related to fantasy football or simply "in general" is a great idea. :D

Also, if you're in any IDP leagues, please pass the word.

"We thank you for your support"

I would like to see an IDP forum as well.

As a player who is new to IDP's, I would certainly support more coverage for this.

I'm in 10 leagues, and 6 or 7 of them have IDP's. I'd like to see more info here on IDP's.

This is my first year in IDP leagues, but other than my local and my BOTH league, I won't go back to just a regular offense & ST/D only format. If I had to point at one area inparticular where the huddle was lacking, it would be and IDP forum.

As a fantasy player who can barely juggle the complexities of offense only leagues, I extend a salute to those of you who find the time (and desire) to play IDP. Personally, juggling 4 or 5 non IDP teams and writing a weekly column is just about all I can handle. You young people and all your energy........

A FF site without IDP is lacking.

Yes please. I could use any and all help available.

No need whatsoever on my part. If the masses want one I'm not opposed but frankly, I could care less. I'm already geting sick of keeper leagues, something I used to think was a great idea.

I've mentioned the need for more IDP news and views here in The Huddle before and I'd love to see a forum dedicated to it.

IDP is the way to go.

yes.... would like more info on idp's.....

barry :p

IMO, an IDP forum would be nice, but not necessary. There is enough IDP talked about around here--even though the chump who wrote the articles for IDP last year is a big GOOF! :D

I would like more IDP content but why would there need to be a seperate forum for it?

the chump who wrote the articles for IDP last year is a big GOOF! :D

808996[/snapback]

that would be "big gay goof"

I would like more IDP content but why would there need to be a seperate forum for it?

809004[/snapback]

Just like the NFL forum, where DMD and crew bring us all of the new information, but at times homers and others can bring a little more insight or breaking news on IDP info.