[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, again I was banned from the hot wheels site

loaf

Hi Loaf -

This PM is to inform you that your account has been moderated. The reason for your moderation is because you posted a political rant on a current event thread and because you did the same type thing in chat..chat is archived. Political rhetoric of any kind is not permitted per Mattel's user agreement.

The duration of your moderation is wholly contingent on your posting, but keep in mind, this isn't the first time for your account and you've been a member for enough years to know better. All of your appropriate posts will be released as time permits.

Do not attempt to usurp your moderation by posting with another existing ID or creating a new user ID, if you attempt to usurp your moderation all of your accounts can be suspended which means you would no longer have access to the site.

In closing, I consider you a friend on this site, it saddens me to take this action, but you left me no option, due to the posting you contributed.

Thanks,

Cruzinrod HWC/RLC Moderator

Apparently, calling Saddam a martyr is not allowed...friggin Mattel. what pansies

Edited by loaf

Apparently, calling Saddam a martyr is not allowed...friggin Mattel. what pansies

Just curious, do you consider Saddam a martyr because that's what he called himself before being hanged, as well as followers of Saddam calling him a martyr, or because he very slightly resembles a martyr within the context of its definition?

He was hanged because he is a murderer, not for any beliefs he might have had. However, there is one definition of martyr that closely resembles Saddam in his last desperate moments of life: to make one last attempt at stirring up the Iraqis, he does an excellent job of seeking attention by feigning and exaggerating pain and deprivation. Which I suppose labels this "ex-soul" ( :D ) as a martyr.

Just curious, do you consider Saddam a martyr because that's what he called himself before being hanged, as well as followers of Saddam calling him a martyr, or because he very slightly resembles a martyr within the context of its definition?

He was hanged because he is a murderer, not for any beliefs he might have had. However, there is one definition of martyr that closely resembles Saddam in his last desperate moments of life: to make one last attempt at stirring up the Iraqis, he does an excellent job of seeking attention by feigning and exaggerating pain and deprivation. Which I suppose labels this "ex-soul" ( :D ) as a martyr.

Regardless of whether or not Saddam deserved to die, whether or not he's a matyr will not be decided by a careful weighing of the pros and cons of his life; it will be decided by looking at whether or not his execution inspires more Sunnis to take up arms agains the Shi'ites and the Americans. And my guess is that the leaders of the Sunni insurgency/resistance will be able to leverage Saddam's death to at least some degree.

At first I thought, how in the world does a Hot Wheels message board get into topics dealing with the execution of Saddam... but then I remembered that this here is in essence a Fantasy Football message board, and pretty much any and all topics get thrown into the mix.