[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most annoying football fans?

Dont Rookie Me........

What are your thoughts on the this? My thoughts have the Patriots as #1! Annoying, loud, arrogant, ignorant and most of the time they open their mouth I just want to stuff their pie hole the nearest projectile. Is there any hope that they can be civilized or is it to late for the modern day cromagnum?

Edited by Dont Rookie Me........

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your thoughts on the this? My thoughts have the Patriots as #1! Annoying, loud, arrogant, ignorant and most of the time they open their mouth I just want to stuff their pie hole the nearest projectile. Is there any hope that they can be civilized or is it to late for the modern day cromagnum?

My generation of Colts fans are idiots. Come to school here in Indiana and you will know what I am talking about. My best friends here at Colts fans but some talk like they are the 49ers dynasty already. I respect the Colts and like watching them, but their fans get on my nerves, mostly younger ones.

My generation of Colts fans are idiots. Come to school here in Indiana and you will know what I am talking about. My best friends here at Colts fans but some talk like they are the 49ers dynasty already. I respect the Colts and like watching them, but their fans get on my nerves, mostly younger ones.

C'mon...of course they annoy you. You're a Bears fan in the heart of Colts country! And they just beat you in the Superbowl! hahaha...that's a pretty obvious answer Goop!

I'll go with Eagles fans. Or how about all you Cardinals fans? :D

I take it you mean NFL? There are SOOO many colleges with annoying fans I wouldn't know where to begin.

C'mon...of course they annoy you. You're a Bears fan in the heart of Colts country! And they just beat you in the Superbowl! hahaha...that's a pretty obvious answer Goop!

Of course that plays into it but it started before the Super Bowl too, the minute I came and started school here in Indiana. The Super Bowl only intensified the mini rivalry. But still, their fans just don't see the big picture. I think it comes with being possibly the best team in the league, but still.

Edited by Goopster24

I think it comes with being possibly the best team in the league, but still.

hahah

I went to school in Indiana as well. Let me tell you what you may be forgetting: There's not a lot to get excited about in Indiana. I think you have to cut them some slack on that front.

:D

This is a hands down, lapping the field, close the polls no brainer.

Philadelphia sports fans are the worst in America. If it wasn't for European soccer fans who hurl explosives onto the field, they'd be world champions. Philadelphia fans are sore losers. They are sore winners (not that it ever happens). They do not support those who give everything they have to their teams. They have no sense of loyalty. They cheer when their stars get injured. They drive their most talented players out of town and then complain that their teams suck.

They get what they deserve. They're just douches. Period.

Pats fans.

Yup, seems every Colts fan here knows what reality is and calls it like they see it, Pats fans have just sheer blind homerism. I know I can count on Hook and Swerski to give unbiased opinions.

No contest. The Bears don't ever want to have the Browns scheduled into Soldier Field, with its infestation of rejects from the Dawg Pound!

Please, its got to be Browns fans! Followed closely by Patriot fans!!

No contest. The Bears don't ever want to have the Browns scheduled into Soldier Field, with its infestation of rejects from the Dawg Pound!

Please, its got to be Browns fans! Followed closely by Patriot fans!!

I'll never forget when Browns fans threw all that garbage on the field a couple of years ago. Unreal.

Allow me to quote myself from nearly a year ago.

I have never seen more blantant, blind ass homers than the NE Patriots homers. Man love? It don't even matter. Even the NE Homer women have "man love", so to speak. brady and "The Architect" can do no wrong.

Let the franchise WR's walk? "sure...plug and play offense baby"

Let the most clutch kicker EVER walk? "abso-belichik-lutely."

Pay no one when you're under the cap like a frosty brew? "They must have a plan"

:D Crazy man-love from that camp.

However, any fan that would boo an injury (ie Jets fans) should be ashamed of themselves, and eradicated from the face of the planet.

This is a hands down, lapping the field, close the polls no brainer.

Philadelphia sports fans are the worst in America. If it wasn't for European soccer fans who hurl explosives onto the field, they'd be world champions. Philadelphia fans are sore losers. They are sore winners (not that it ever happens). They do not support those who give everything they have to their teams. They have no sense of loyalty. They cheer when their stars get injured. They drive their most talented players out of town and then complain that their teams suck.

They get what they deserve. They're just douches. Period.

And where do you live..that you know all of this..bc aaron rowand jimmy rollins are two players that give it their all on the phillies and no one is running them out of town..we mainly complain about managment not doing their job...and yes we harp if a player isnt performing, but they are paid atheletes..they need to perform if they want to stay