[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most annoying football fans?

Dont Rookie Me........

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently they have killed a fan of the opposing team before in the parking lot..

Wow.

I heard about a guy who went to the Vet wearing a Steelers jersey for an Eagles - Steelers game (not even a division or conference rivalty, mind you), and he made the mistake of using a port-o-potty outside in the parking lot. The Philly faithful tipped it over (door side down of course) and pelted it with snowballs with the poor bastard still inside. Of course the contents ended up all over him.

Not as bad as killing a guy though.

I'll bet you had it coming.

Boy did I ever. I was sitting on a bar stool during an Eagles loss for one of them. Drinking a beer and watching a different game. Phew. I should watch out where I sit in the future. That'll learn me good.

The other one was a drunk jacka$$ that backed into my car. Class act. No insurance and I'm the a$$hole.

:D

Boy did I ever. I was sitting on a bar stool during an Eagles loss for one of them. Drinking a beer and watching a different game. Phew. I should watch out where I sit in the future. That'll learn me good.

The other one was a drunk jacka$$ that backed into my car. Class act. No insurance and I'm the a$$hole.

I am sure both scenarios played out exactly as you describe, too. I know I am forever getting in fights with guys when I am just sitting there minding my own business.

Shut the F**k up you terrorist bastard. What team do you pull for in AC, since you hate your hometown team?

There, that should solidify the Eagles fans as being the worst fans ever.

Philadelphia is not my hometown, and truth be told, if it were I wouldn't admit to it. I am from New York and that is who I root for. And I'm not Arab. I'm Jewish. Since you're from Philadelphia, I'll go slower for you: If you pronounce my screen name phonetically, it sounds like "Shake Your Booty". Get it?

Now you can go back to thinking that Pat's Cheesesteaks are good AND worth $7, bright boy.

:D:D:wacko:

Hands down Non-Texas cowboy fans.

I concur... I can't stand em.. Because at one time or another, they became fans because either A. They were front-running, low self-esteem nobodies, or B. They like criminals like Irvin and the lot when the Cowboy's were becoming America's bandwagon...

Either way, I got no respect for em.. Oh yeah, in the latest classy move by Jerry... Welcome to Dallas, Tank!!!..Philly might have some low-class fans who give the rest of us a bad name.. But at least the organization is classy. I know, I know.. 5 super bowl rings.. blah blah blah.. Anything that happened over 10 years ago should be stricken from the record.

And anyone who thinks that Philadelphia sports fans are not passionate are just plain dumb, or uneducated. We are dying slowly inside because of the brutal championship slump we are in, yet we still show up every year, to every game.

And for the record.. I have only been in two fights in all the years I have been going to the games. Both fights were started by the opposing team's fan. One Redskins fan and one Buccs fan. See, Philly fans know how to bust balls, and most of the time, the opposing fan does not know how to take it.

I do not condone what the a-holes do here when they throw food and beer and push opposing fans in the parking lot. There are some of those guys out there and I have actually stuck up for fans of opposing teams that were getting abused by an Eagles fan who crossed the line. Trust me though.. There are some great fans in Philly, I get mad because I need to defend the good fan sometimes. But, don't you dare call us unpassionate. That is just flat out wrong.

Now you can go back to thinking that Pat's Cheesesteaks are good AND worth $7, bright boy.

I'm no Philly expert but when I visit I always make a point to hit up Jim's... :homersimpsondrool:

To an extent, all teams have a segment of annoying fans.

I lived for 4 years in the DC area. They were really friggin' annoying. They weren't jerks or anything but their blind homerism ranks WAY up there. It didn't help that they have like a nightly 30 minute show dedicated to them on local TV, IIRC.

Anyways, they were Super Bowl champs every offseason. Even when they started 2-7 last year, local media and a few fans I knew were still talking playoffs and/or even Super Bowl. :D

I'm going to base my answer on the behavior of the visiting fans when they are playing in my town, and in that vein I can't believe no one has mentioned Raiders fans. There is no question that when they are in town (and we're not what you'd call a "rival") there are more fights, arrests, and dik-headedness than when any other team comes to town.

They're passionate - that black hole thing is cool- but they're not good guests!

Isn't this a thread for the most annoying fans, not necessarily the worst fans, or most violent. Cause if its violent how do not throw the White Sox in the mix. What other fans jumped onto the field and beat up a coach.

Anyways, for most annoying fan. anyone ever been in a Cincy bar. A good play by the Bungals, "WHO DEY?". A bad play play by the other team "WHO DEY?". Who dey? They are the team that just lost to the worst team in football. Being a fan that doesn't care either way being a Bears fan. After awhile its Shut the **** up? Very annoying

Philadelphia is not my hometown, and truth be told, if it were I wouldn't admit to it. I am from New York and that is who I root for. And I'm not Arab. I'm Jewish. Since you're from Philadelphia, I'll go slower for you: If you pronounce my screen name phonetically, it sounds like "Shake Your Booty". Get it?

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

:wacko:

Isn't this a thread for the most annoying fans, not necessarily the worst fans, or most violent. Cause if its violent how do not throw the White Sox in the mix. What other fans jumped onto the field and beat up a coach.

You forgot about the Cubs fans who incited a brawl with the Dodgers in the "bullpen" at Wrigley. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

This is a hands down, lapping the field, close the polls no brainer.

Philadelphia sports fans are the worst in America. If it wasn't for European soccer fans who hurl explosives onto the field, they'd be world champions. Philadelphia fans are sore losers. They are sore winners (not that it ever happens). They do not support those who give everything they have to their teams. They have no sense of loyalty. They cheer when their stars get injured. They drive their most talented players out of town and then complain that their teams suck.

They get what they deserve. They're just douches. Period.

You should go to a soccer game in South America.