[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most annoying football fans?

Dont Rookie Me........

Philadelphia is not my hometown, and truth be told, if it were I wouldn't admit to it. I am from New York and that is who I root for. And I'm not Arab. I'm Jewish. Since you're from Philadelphia, I'll go slower for you: If you pronounce my screen name phonetically, it sounds like "Shake Your Booty". Get it?

Now you can go back to thinking that Pat's Cheesesteaks are good AND worth $7, bright boy.

:wacko::D:wacko:

Pat's isn't even good...

Chinks...is where it's at...

and when you said you were from NY....you're either Arab or Jewish :D

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philadelphia is not my hometown, and truth be told, if it were I wouldn't admit to it. I am from New York and that is who I root for. And I'm not Arab. I'm Jewish. Since you're from Philadelphia, I'll go slower for you: If you pronounce my screen name phonetically, it sounds like "Shake Your Booty". Get it?

Now you can go back to thinking that Pat's Cheesesteaks are good AND worth $7, bright boy.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

:D

Wait, SheikYerButi is a GUY? :D

:wacko:

Edited by cre8tiff

IDIOT. First off, no one from Philly think Pat's and/or Gino's are good cheesesteaks, that has been brought on by the tourists. And judging by your post, you sound like a complete donkey. New York Fans are no better or for that matter no worse. So before you point fingers, look in the mirror.

I'd say my original point is well proven here. . .

Then I really really really dislike you!

Good comeback....really thought out. Kind of like "oh yeah??"

Maybe I'll become a Steeler fan, and be able to engage in some more intelligent conversation with you.

I think I'll make the comment: "All Steeler fans are neanderthals and I hate them"

Sounds pretty stupid doesn't it??

It would have to be Maryland Redskins. Their stadium, like their state, is a filthy cesspool of idiot men and ugly wimmin rooting for a team that doesn't deserve to be on the same field as the Greatest Franchise in Football History.

It would have to be Maryland Redskins. Their stadium, like their state, is a filthy cesspool of idiot men and ugly wimmin rooting for a team that doesn't deserve to be on the same field as the Greatest Franchise in Football History.

Let me revise my original post. cowboys fans that live in Redskins country are the most despicable "fans" evar! They only root for the Girls to be contrarians and to get attention. They usually know nothing about football and couldnt even tell you the Girls record any given week. Complete posers. The first fist fight I ever got in to was in elementary school with some kid that always wore Cowboys gear. Man did that feel good.

The Maryland Redskins? :D

Good comeback....really thought out. Kind of like "oh yeah??"

Maybe I'll become a Steeler fan, and be able to engage in some more intelligent conversation with you.

I think I'll make the comment: "All Steeler fans are neanderthals and I hate them"

Sounds pretty stupid doesn't it??

It was a reference to a song by a more popular band called Plain White T's.

I am sorry that you did not get it!

You should listen to it sometime it is actually quite good.

I will explain all my answers in the future so that you can get them, sorry about that, Pats fan are my #1 concern.

Edited by Dont Rookie Me........

I had to reply here. I live in California and I've gone to the same sports bar every Sunday in-season for about 15 years (I know pathetic). Anyway, COWBOY fans are the worst! Loud, no clue when and when not to cheer, they NOW love T.O., totally unrealistic ( two idiots were talking about how Romo was hands down the best QB in NFC), not to mention obnoxious and still talking about their past SuperBowls.

Pittsburgh fans win hands down. its not worst fans its most annoying.

any teams fans can be annoying in their own stadium, but the steeler fans are insane everywhere.

they make home games out of the friggin superbowl ,

they do it in jacksonville to such an extent they passed out white toweles to try to drown out the yellow terrible towels(didnt work)

they have done it in cincy for so many years they took an ad out in the cincy paper once they finally got good begging fans not to sell tickets to steeler fans!

they do it in san diego, arizona baltimore, miami. all over the place. no fanbase like that in the league but its probably because everyone moving out of the area in the 70's and 80's they dont have to travel to those places because they are already living in them.

In my experiences: Cowboys fans, Duke fans, Yankees fans, and Lakers fans.

The one trait they all share is this blind, homeristic, misplaced arrogance that makes me want to puke.

They hold onto and brag about their successes of the PAST like they were just yesterday.

They YEARLY proclaim their team the best, and that they will go all the way--despite the fact these teams have been mediocre at best for years--even though everyone who is not a fan can see how unrealistic those expectations are.

You can't have an intelligent conversation with them about their teams, because when they speak of their teams it has nothing to do with logic. Cowboy fans are the best at this, because when losing an argument they immediately jump to the "America's Team" and "5 rings baby" rebuttals...

In my experiences: Cowboys fans, Duke fans, Yankees fans, and Lakers fans.

The one trait they all share is this blind, homeristic, misplaced arrogance that makes me want to puke.

They hold onto and brag about their successes of the PAST like they were just yesterday.

They YEARLY proclaim their team the best, and that they will go all the way--despite the fact these teams have been mediocre at best for years--even though everyone who is not a fan can see how unrealistic those expectations are.

You can't have an intelligent conversation with them about their teams, because when they speak of their teams it has nothing to do with logic. Cowboy fans are the best at this, because when losing an argument they immediately jump to the "America's Team" and "5 rings baby" rebuttals...

You know I agree with you on the Cowboys fans, but dead on obsevation about Lakers fan. They are awful and among the worst fans around.

Pittsburgh fans win hands down. its not worst fans its most annoying.

any teams fans can be annoying in their own stadium, but the steeler fans are insane everywhere.

they make home games out of the friggin superbowl ,

they do it in jacksonville to such an extent they passed out white toweles to try to drown out the yellow terrible towels(didnt work)

they have done it in cincy for so many years they took an ad out in the cincy paper once they finally got good begging fans not to sell tickets to steeler fans!

they do it in san diego, arizona baltimore, miami. all over the place. no fanbase like that in the league but its probably because everyone moving out of the area in the 70's and 80's they dont have to travel to those places because they are already living in them.

To me that is not annoying, that is loyalty. The worst case scenario is when the Raiders play the Chargers never even seen anything like it. In fact it got so bad that to buy tickets for the SD vs Riaders game you were mandated to buy 2 tickets for 4 games...I think or something along that line.

Edited by Dont Rookie Me........

I've seen this trend lately in the NFL where team ticket offices won't take ticket orders, especially playoff ticket orders if you live out of state.

Most annoying fans:

Football: I'm tempted to say Patriots fans, but there are so few real Patriots fans around that it's hard to find a true sample. But the post-2001bandwagoners are fairly annoying. Eagles fans are annoying, but they seem to take it out mainly on their own team. In college, Penn State fans are head and shoulders above all others in the annoyance category. I can't remember the last time that team accomplished anything, but theyact like they are a big-time program. Anyone I've ever met from Pann State has been kind of snooty for some inexplicable reason.

Baseball: Yankee fans. No one else is even close.

Basketball: I don't follow the NBA. In college, Duke fans are clearly the most annoying.

Most annoying fans:

Football: I'm tempted to say Patriots fans, but there are so few real Patriots fans around that it's hard to find a true sample. But the post-2001bandwagoners are fairly annoying. Eagles fans are annoying, but they seem to take it out mainly on their own team. In college, Penn State fans are head and shoulders above all others in the annoyance category. I can't remember the last time that team accomplished anything, but theyact like they are a big-time program. Anyone I've ever met from Pann State has been kind of snooty for some inexplicable reason.

Baseball: Yankee fans. No one else is even close.

Basketball: I don't follow the NBA. In college, Duke fans are clearly the most annoying.

You must have a short memory. You have to go way, way, way back to 2005 (two years ago) to find the last time Penn State accomplished anything. In 2005, they won the Big Ten, and their only loss was on a Michigan TD pass during the last play of the game. They finished 3rd in the overall poll that year. So, I'd say they accomplished SOMETHING not that long ago.

You must have a short memory. You have to go way, way, way back to 2005 (two years ago) to find the last time Penn State accomplished anything. In 2005, they won the Big Ten, and their only loss was on a Michigan TD pass during the last play of the game. They finished 3rd in the overall poll that year. So, I'd say they accomplished SOMETHING not that long ago.

I knew that comment would get a response from you!

Forgive me for not remembering who finished 3rd in any given year. :D