[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buckhalter

NSab

Season ending surgery, per the radio this am>

That would be my guess also.

Oh and I know I spelled the name wrong, sorry :doah:

Does this affect Westbrook's value at all, or was Moats his biggest competition before all of this anyway?

945260[/snapback]

It bumps up Westbrook's value. More touches at the goaline and rushes.

Moats will be a change-up and maybe 5 touches a game, same as Levens last year

Does this affect Westbrook's value at all, or was Moats his biggest competition before all of this anyway?

945260[/snapback]

Westbrook will do what he does. He isn't the prototypical RB. It has more of an effect on the team as a whole. Andy should have gotten another back in the off season. Moats is a more hard nosed Westbrook type of RB.

Edited by NSab

fixed

945264[/snapback]

Thanks BJ!

Has anyone heard any trade rumors about Ricky Williams going to Philly?  I read something on here I think a week or two ago that there were talks of Philly looking at him.  If true, a situation worth watching me thinks... :D

946098[/snapback]

I heard Lamar Gordon or the other back that isn't Ricky or Minor...I forget who he is though....

also...Moats will get more than 5 touches a game...i expect them to work him in more than Levens last year...

Has anyone heard any trade rumors about Ricky Williams going to Philly?  I read something on here I think a week or two ago that there were talks of Philly looking at him.  If true, a situation worth watching me thinks... :D

946098[/snapback]

Per Fanball...

08/24 16:04 Eagles: Reid in no hurry to add a running back

THE NEWS

Eagles head coach Andy Reid said on Wednesday that the team is not in a hurry to add another running back following the news on Correll Buckhalter. "We will let the young guys play and see what they can do. Then we will make a decision after that," Reid told the team's official web site.

Our View

The Eagles have a Pro Bowl running back in Brian Westbrook, and they've made it pretty clear that they will work rookie Ryan Moats heavily into the mix. However, if Moats struggles over the final couple preseason games, don't be surprised if Reid places a call to Dorsey Levens.

Sorry to hear about that, C-Buck, BUT...my Westbrook/Moats combo in OUTRAGED is looking a lot better now. :D

945454[/snapback]

It's looking pretty sweet.

Here comes Levens :D

946370[/snapback]

Why is it when I read the title of the post, the sub-heading, and the author, the first thing I thought of is that you put a hit out on the guy? :D