[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fanball cr@ppin out

Crispy

It kinda makes me laugh. I switched from fanball to aol in the offseason because of the problems last year and the late roll out. The aol is basically the same thing an ran off the fanball servers, so it's not working either. At least I'm not paying for this crap this year.

Edited by gsmayes

cbssportsline is working great....!!!...unfortunately I have no one going in that league...

977091[/snapback]

Cbs isnt updating live scoring for me

Fanball is just killing me. I have 2 leagues there and I can get into one but the live scoring is wrong.

The other I can't get into at all.

I need to just take the leap and leave there...

977322[/snapback]

I can't get into it at all. Like I said, Sunday should be a hoot.

Fanball is just killing me. I have 2 leagues there and I can get into one but the live scoring is wrong.

The other I can't get into at all.

I need to just take the leap and leave there...

977322[/snapback]

I'm not trying to rub salt in your wound here, but I took that leap and left there this year. I'm glad I did.

I hadn't had too many problems with Fanball over the years, except for the occasional hiccuping. Problem was, we moved a third league over to their site, and then this happened on opening night. Can you post the link for MFL, i'd like to have a look at it. Thanks!

A little meaningless work league that I decided to join this year has been trying to use MSN Fox Sports.

We have had to postpone the automatic draft at least 2 days now because the site has disabled almost all of its features due to high traffic. I HATE auto drafts, and the only thing that makes it worse is the fact that it will have to take place after teh first NFL game has already been played!

A little meaningless work league that I decided to join this year has been trying to use MSN Fox Sports.

We have had to postpone the automatic draft at least 2 days now because the site has disabled almost all of its features due to high traffic.  I HATE auto drafts, and the only thing that makes it worse is the fact that it will have to take place after teh first NFL game has already been played!

977723[/snapback]

FoxSports tanked the whole season this year as far as I'm concered. Some crappy league I was supposed to be in over there was supposed to have a live draft. Then somehow Fox switched it to an auto-draft without warning us. Nobody was pre-ranked. And they disabled most of their features so we can't fix it.

Totally completely worthless. Ruined the whole league.

I hadn't had too many problems with Fanball over the years, except for the occasional hiccuping.  Problem was, we moved a third league over to their site, and then this happened on opening night.  Can you post the link for MFL, i'd like to have a look at it.  Thanks!

977673[/snapback]

mfl