[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else sit S. Jackson

whomper

It was a sound decision, but sound decisions don't always get you the points.

1038628[/snapback]

If you need to feel better, look back and say "Okay, prior to the game, was there ANY way to know that it would end up this way? Did I ignore my gut?"

If the answer to both is "no", you did the right thing and sometimes that's just the way the potato chip crumbles.

If you need to feel better, look back and say "Okay, prior to the game, was there ANY way to know that it would end up this way? Did I ignore my gut?"

If the answer to both is "no", you did the right thing and sometimes that's just the way the potato chip crumbles.

1038637[/snapback]

That's pretty much how I'm looking at it. I still think it was the right call under the circumstances, even if it didn't work out this time around.

sat him for M. Moore..almost a wash at the end of the day . Moore had good yardage, couple of catches. Jackson lost a fumble and really hit little yards. I just don't like to play hurt guys, it seems like they reinjure themselves a lot.