[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KC-MIA

Big John

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't panic Priest owners. It's still a 2 to 1 offesive series in favor of Priest. Just so happened that play calling was run, run, run when LJ was in.

Up 14 to 6, I bet you see Priest get his number called a bunch, when he's in for his series the rest of the game.

1088698[/snapback]

OK, with the score very quickly 14 to 13....maybe not

Don't panic Priest owners. It's still a 2 to 1 offesive series in favor of Priest. Just so happened that play calling was run, run, run when LJ was in.

1088698[/snapback]

While I think that has been true in the past, wasn't the first half of this game a definitive 1 to 1 split on alternating possessions? Maybe that will be the case tonight because of the conditions, LJ's performance, etc.

While I think that has been true in the past, wasn't the first half of this game a definitive  1 to 1 split on alternating possessions? Maybe that will be the case tonight because of the conditions, LJ's performance, etc.

1088708[/snapback]

No, Priest still got 2 offensive series before LJ came in.

Check the play-by-play for confirmation.

Edited by Big Score 1

LJ has outplayed Holmes all season, nothing new here.

1088678[/snapback]

Priest 6 rushes for 54 yards & 2 TD's.

LJ 12 rushes for 56 yards & 1 TD.

Still early in the 3rd qtr, but it looks like Priest is outplaying LJ so far....in this game anyway. :D

Nobody seems to know if they are streaming the broadcast on the internet? IF so, any links to where you can listen for free? I went to the local radio station's website, 790 The Ticket, but can't find anything.

Any help? :D

Nobody seems to know if they are streaming the broadcast on the internet? IF so, any links to where you can listen for free? I went to the local radio station's website, 790 The Ticket, but can't find anything.

1088790[/snapback]

Yahoo's GameChannel is usually pretty good if you can't find it on the radio.

1088790[/snapback]

I'm listening to it now. Field Pass from NFL.com You can listen to the KC station or the Miami station