[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Packers/Bears Thread

Chavez

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see, what should the Pack do when it's 1st and 7 at Da bears 7?

Gado has been running all over Da Bears. :D

What to do....what to do? :D

I know lets have Favre throw a pick :D

1-7-CHI 7 (:24) (Shotgun) B.Favre pass intended for R.Ferguson INTERCEPTED by C.Tillman at CHI -2. C.Tillman pushed ob at GB 7 for 95 yards (T.Fisher).

1191779[/snapback]

I think the time had more to do with the playcall than anything. Boneheaded decision by Favre.

Lets see, what should the Pack do when it's 1st and 7 at Da bears 7?

Gado has been running all over Da Bears. :D

What to do....what to do? :D

I know lets have Favre throw a pick :D

1-7-CHI 7 (:24) (Shotgun) B.Favre pass intended for R.Ferguson INTERCEPTED by C.Tillman at CHI -2. C.Tillman pushed ob at GB 7 for 95 yards (T.Fisher).

1191779[/snapback]

Thought Tillman was going to match Vasher's return earlier in the year versus SF.

We have got to sustain drives better than this.  34 of the total 38 passing yards from ONE play?   :D

1191799[/snapback]

Yeah....that and Da Bears might want to try stopping Gado :D Edited by Big Score 1

Take care Brett....it's over. As a Bear fan I would like to see him hang around, because I can at least give him respectfor his talent and heart and he is exciting to watch but he should not follow the likes of some other greats who didn't know when to quit. If the Packers had hope for next year it would be different but they are very far from being a real SB contender.

Enjoy retirement Brett!

Don't get on the Packer's play calling. Go back to the first half when the Bears had the ball first and goal at the 4...they threw the ball twice. Gimme a break.

And, what kind of a call is roughing the passer, "using his weight to his advantage?" So, if a RB gets the corner for a score, can we call a penalty..."using his speed to his advantage?"

As a Bears fan, I gotta take my hat off (if I wore a hat) to Favre, he got abused and kept ticking. I really thought that Tillman's blind-side was gonna be the end.

Go Bears!

Tip O' the hat to Favre. Played tough, as usual. :D

Gado..... shmado.

T. Jones 19 93 0

A. Peterson 11 48 0

S. Gado 20 75 1

I'll keep Jones and Peterson. Cedric who??? :D

:D Go Bears!

Tip O' the hat to Favre.  Played tough, as usual.  :D

Gado..... shmado.

T. Jones 19 93 0

A. Peterson 11 48 0

S. Gado 20 75 1

I'll keep Jones and Peterson.  Cedric who??? :D

:D Go Bears!

1192050[/snapback]

Benson will be better than both of them. Gado will be better than Green. Am I drunk yet?

Benson will be better than both of them.  Gado will be better than Green.  Am I drunk yet?

1192073[/snapback]

Perhaps, but a wasted draft pick.

That INT in the end zone was a throw Favre could have made 5 years ago. Ferguson was in 1-on-1 coverage and if Favre had put the ball near the back-right corner of the end zone, it would have been a touchdown. He didn't even get it close.

The INT to Driver was a terrible throw as well. If it were thrown properly, Vasher probably would have tipped it away. At worst, it would have been a diving interception. Instead, he was able to catch it in full stride. :D

Our defense played well again, but the Bears played better. Congrats, Bears fans.

That INT in the end zone was a throw Favre could have made 5 years ago. Ferguson was in 1-on-1 coverage and if Favre had put the ball near the back-right corner of the end zone, it would have been a touchdown. He didn't even get it close.

The INT to Driver was a terrible throw as well. If it were thrown properly, Vasher probably would have tipped it away. At worst, it would have been a diving interception. Instead, he was able to catch it in full stride. :D

Our defense played well again, but the Bears played better. Congrats, Bears fans.

1192146[/snapback]

TY, Swiss. Any word on Favre's wrist? The announcers said it was a cut, but when he gabbed his wrist, there was no cut that I saw.