[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Packers/Bears Thread

Chavez

Oh, and just curious - does this Forrest Gregg guy you claim coached the Packers have anything to do with the great Hall of Fame tackle that played for them back under Lombardi?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and just curious - does this Forrest Gregg guy you claim coached the Packers have anything to do with the great Hall of Fame tackle that played for them back under Lombardi?

1189544[/snapback]

...Or the one that broughjt the Bengals to a Super Bowl.

I hope you didn't spend more than two minutes writing that, because that's certainly what it looks like.

:D Now that's confidence!

1189542[/snapback]

Cut and paste off another message board - and remember: it's the thought that counts. :oldrazz:

Bears 16, Packers 10.

1189492[/snapback]

:D

What's going on here? You really think the Bears are going to win?

Chavez, meet Brett. He's got one thing to play for this year -- beating Chicago...again. Anytime you bet against Brett, he proves you wrong. Hey...:D...you might be onto something...

Bears 85, Packers 12.

I see the Novembers' NFL Offensive Rookie of the Month, running all over the Rosie O'Donnell Bears Defense.

Packers 32 bears 10.

1 hour to kickoff. Prepare to have your dreams dashed again, ya dirty FIBs!

1191048[/snapback]

It's always nice to dream. Enjoy.

:DGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a correction is in order.  i believe wilbur marshall left the yr after the superbowl.  the defense also lost leslie frazier in the superbowl for the next yr.  blew his knee out i'm pretty sure.  i liked jimmy mac but he did play with reckless abandon which cut short way too many yrs.

1181669[/snapback]

My source says that Marshall left before the '88 season.

We all know that the Bears' offense can score a TD. The defense should be good for one today. Who's Robbie Gould? I don't know...but, he's good for a couple of FGs.

Favre will find Driver for 1. Longwell has got a couple in him.

BEARS 20

PACKERS 13

Urlacher for President!

my source is me and what i remember and i know there is a possiblity i'm wrong.  the pack will be dominated today.

1191122[/snapback]

You are correct about the possibility of being wrong. Hey, that is kinda funny. :-)

Packers - 25

Bears - 17

Edited by Super Twinky

Favre, not wanting to be part of a rebuilding process, retires after this season and the Packers suck for the next ten years.  :D

1191282[/snapback]

I'll drink to that!

Gorgeous day here in Chicago.

1191270[/snapback]

I was gonna say, weather here is in the mid-20s and sunny. Fresh snow from last night, just an overall great day for football (but then again, what day isn't?)

Favre, not wanting to be part of a rebuilding process, retires after this season and the Packers suck for the next ten years.  :D

1191282[/snapback]

On the bright side, maybe the average Packer fan would then be able to get season tickets before retirement!!!

I was gonna say, weather here is in the mid-20s and sunny. Fresh snow from last night, just an overall great day for football (but then again, what day isn't?)

1191346[/snapback]

Just enough of the white stuff to finally get in the mood for the season.

I don't think weather is any type of factor today. This is a game all about the OL and DL. Let's see what happens, although I would be lying if I said I wasn't concerned about being snakebit by the old timer once again. :D