[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was that a cheap shot

MojoMan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D  He was obviously blocked into him.  Irony is a funny thing, the EXACT same thing happened to Ben against the Bengals last game.  Neither were cheap shots, just part of the game.

1254673[/snapback]

:D I guess the blocker rolled him over and then puts his arms around his legs too.

Peyton Manning wears one of those huge plactic braces on his left knee.  He has since he came into the league.  Time for Palmer to start wearing one.  He should have been anyways.

1254745[/snapback]

I don't get why players don't initially take the precautions needed. So stupid.

I call a Kitna interception soon enough returned for a TD.

cheap shot.  fake reaction of concern to follow ... will make it sweeter when we win.

ben's jawing in the pregame about his "playoff experience" was a joke.

1254744[/snapback]

.....but when Thurman did the exact same thing last time, it wasn't cheap. O.k. I get it. :D

O.k.  Hook, tell me the differences.

1254837[/snapback]

Thurman was tripped. He was coming in high, and tripped over a Steelers blocker's foot. That's why he went in low.

Kimo WAS blocked, but went for Palmer's knee after he'd already hit the ground.

Thurman was tripped.  He was coming in high, and tripped over a Steelers blocker's foot.  That's why he went in low. 

Kimo WAS blocked, but went for Palmer's knee after he'd already hit the ground.

1254840[/snapback]

Yes, and when Kimo was blocked, he wasn't low to the ground, he head a clear view of Carson's release. :D There are a lot of people, who have no rooting interest who have agreed that it was clearly NOT a cheap shot, so I am done now.

Yes, and when Kimo was blocked, he wasn't low to the ground, he head a clear view of Carson's release.  :D  There are a lot of people, who have no rooting interest who have agreed that it was clearly NOT a cheap shot, so I am done now.

1254862[/snapback]

Menudo, why bother?

Cincy couldn't be doing any better with Palmer in there. In fact, Cincy would probably be losing.

Menudo, why bother?

Cincy couldn't be doing any better with Palmer in there.  In fact, Cincy would probably be losing.

1254865[/snapback]

Don't know about that, Carson is great, but Kitna has played almost perfectly.

Yes, and when Kimo was blocked, he wasn't low to the ground, he head a clear view of Carson's release.  :D  There are a lot of people, who have no rooting interest who have agreed that it was clearly NOT a cheap shot, so I am done now.

1254862[/snapback]

and there are others who think it WAS