[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fights ...

Grits and Shins

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, looks like your Ponies dodged the bullet this year.  :D  Good luck w/ PITT.

1274643[/snapback]

Yeah... do we want to play our nemesis, Indy... or the team that is better than them right now. :D

All in all, I'd rather play the Patriots again.

also posted in thier Thread

Dueling Momos

This fight is sponsored by Pabst Blue Ribbon and Tennessees Big and Tall where the motto is "If it aint flannel it aint clothes"

Anger and desire Gentlemen. This fight comes down to anger and desire. We have two bitter southerners here. Not just regular bitter, im talking Swerski bitter here. Still carrying the hate from an ass kicking from the north back in the 1800s. There are many questions to be answered here. Does H8 have the "Eye of the Tiger?" Is Spain distracted by the " Brown eye of the tiger?". Lets break it down.

H8 is a mad dude. Im talking TimC at a camaro convention mad. H8 has all the tools of an angry hillbilly to win this thing. Size, numbness from treating his liver like an amusement park, and ability to take a punch brought on by faceplanting on the pavement after his 3rd case of schlitz. The Jeannie costume doesnt help him here. We wouldve given him a pass but it wasnt Halloween. The big edge I give H8 comes from the abuse he mustve taken from the trailer park yokels because of the fact that he looks like Ricky Schroeder from silver spoons. How many times has he heard "youve got a purty mouth" in the sticks of Oklahoma. I think someone this angry should be able to channel it into some powerful fighting.

That brings me to Spain. Spain is our resident man of mystery. He always seems to be logged into the huddle. Espana wears his badge of the south with pride. He is always reminding us how southern women and food are the best there is. Physically Spain is giving up a good amount of size here. I do see one strength advantage though. Crouching behind the small livestock has really built up Spains legs and balance. He has also honed his grappling skills when he has to tame a philly that rejects his advances. Spains stint in the pokey is of no advantage to him here although the constant pillow biting has built up his jaw in case he decides to bite. The reason I give the nod to H8 here is what I like to call "satin sheets syndrome". Spain is very far removed from his rugged humble beginnings where he would bang his cousins and eat Gammys pecan pie double fisted. I can see Spain fighting to the death and holding his own vs the bigger man. In the end I cant see Spain regaining the hunger he had before he became a closet Yankee. The Pink trunks will be a distraction but H8 will overcome and take this in the 8th round.

also posted in thier Thread

Dueling Momos

This fight is sponsored by Pabst Blue Ribbon and Tennessees Big and Tall where the motto is "If it aint flannel it aint clothes"

Anger and desire Gentlemen. This fight comes down to anger and desire. We have two bitter southerners here. Not just regular bitter, im talking Swerski bitter here. Still carrying the hate from an ass kicking from the north back in the 1800s. There are many questions to be answered here. Does H8 have the "Eye of the Tiger?" Is Spain distracted by the " Brown eye of the tiger?". Lets break it down.

H8 is a mad dude. Im talking TimC at a camaro convention mad. H8 has all the tools of an angry hillbilly to win this thing. Size, numbness from treating his liver like an amusement park, and ability to take a punch brought on by faceplanting on the pavement after his 3rd case of schlitz. The Jeannie costume doesnt help him here. We wouldve given him a pass but it wasnt Halloween. The big edge I give H8 comes from the abuse he mustve taken from the trailer park yokels because of the fact that he looks like Ricky Schroeder from silver spoons. How many times has he heard "youve got a purty mouth" in the sticks of Oklahoma. I think someone this angry should be able to channel it into some powerful fighting.

That brings me to Spain. Spain is our resident man of mystery. He always seems to be logged into the huddle. Espana wears his badge of the south with pride. He is always reminding us how southern women and food are the best there is. Physically Spain is giving up a good amount of size here. I do see one strength advantage though. Crouching behind the small livestock has really built up Spains legs and balance. He has also honed his grappling skills when he has to tame a philly that rejects his advances. Spains stint in the pokey is of no advantage to him here although the constant pillow biting has built up his jaw in case he decides to bite. The reason I give the nod to H8 here is what I like to call "satin sheets syndrome". Spain is very far removed from his rugged humble beginnings where he would bang his cousins and eat Gammys pecan pie double fisted. I can see Spain fighting to the death and holding his own vs the bigger man. In the end I cant see Spain regaining the hunger he had before he became a closet Yankee. The Pink trunks will be a distraction but H8 will overcome and take this in the 8th round.

1275529[/snapback]

:D

Pics don't work and you have your match linked to Pud and Policy.

{skins} This is interesting to say the least. But I think TimC has no idea what he is dealing with here.

You see, TimC is an amusing little dillweed momo piener comic and like everyone else I enjoy his hit and jab one liner tactics on the boards. And I am a liberal lawyer who has departed these parts to save them from the negative vibes that accompany me everywhere I go (we need to keep this place positive and user friendly).

But you guys are forgetting a lot:

I like guns and I like killing. I am vehemently pro abortion and a card carrying member of the liberal culture of death. I will snatch the cig out TimC's mouth, take a quick drag, put it out in his eye, and then abort him in a New York second. :D (thats my scalpel I am jamming into his partially birthed head through my bloody speculum).

And I wont blink or think twice because I dont value life and I am a momfektard babykiller. :D

Twiley is right, for nine years I worked in bars in New Orleans--I have partied with Bier, and Twiley and I have mutual friends from back then. I have probably been in over 100 bar fights. Ive had guns pointed at me, run and rumbled with the NOPD (as scummy a partying police force as you will ever find), broken my right hand four times in scraps, and grew up wrestling, boxing and playing lacrosse and football.

TimC looks like he couldnt throw a frisbee.

Now I am a lawyer in front of a computer who pines for the good old days of Jager Bombs and waking up in jail.

I would put TimC in that stockade and go OZ on him. It would hurt him far more than it would hurt me, too. :D

When I was done with that little red state comedian he would be curled up in a corner of his new house bleeding from all orifices, crying and sucking his thumb, looking for his happy place while I was outside with a blowtorch tagging my initials in the melted plastic of his tiny pekker corvette.

skins out

{TimC} Some points:

1) Skins screams about freedom of speech by trying to mirror the entire The Nation and Democratic Underground website here at the Tailgate, but let one newbie roll in with a Rush Limbaugh link and he tears it up and throws it in the trash. Then takes his ball and goes home in tears when he doesn't get his way. Conclusion: He's a sissy and a pansy.

Advantage: TimC

2) Skins claims the terms "blu", "Xicans", "beaners", "Danny Boy-Toy" are racists and offensive to him but roots for the most racist team in the NFL. Conclusion: He's never had barn lovin' sex or probably any sex for that matter.

3) Skins drives some Jap import 4-cylinder for the gas mileage. TimC owns several big V8 Chevy 350 gas guzzlers with at least 300 HP, wishes the law was changed to turn the Interstates into the American Autobahn and pisses on little rice burners. Conclusion: I'd kick his ass in the 1/4 mile before kicking his ass.

4) Skins is a lawyer. A job that adds no product to the American economy and only looks to profit at the expense of others. Conclusion: I got rich by cooking the books. :D

Advantage: Wash.

5) I don't need a hat to cover up the fact that I can no longer grow my mullet. Conclusion: Skins went bald faster than I did and I'm not going wear a lid to cover the fact.

6) Republicans win every election. No matter the injustice Skins cries about, Republicans continue to just win. Conclusion: Enjoy the '08 election when Bush ignores the Constitution (again) and runs for a 3rd time successfully.

7) I'm a proud Southern Confederate. I know none of us go up North anymore because of yer weather and yer ugly wimmin, but if this is a road fight and I have to go up to that sh!thole Washington DC and wade through the Democrats and the murdered bodies...just remember it's been awhile since you've seen an angry Redneck in those parts. Conclusion: Call me John Wilkes Booth, put the gloves on and let's get it on.

The only real question is whether his wifey takes me home after seeing a real man and begs me for a four-way with the Bush twins or a ride in Da Vette. :D

Edited by Grits and Shins

• 5 years later...