[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you hate anyone?

Randall

Hate is waste of my time and energy, if i don't like someone, I just don't bother with them at all, they don't exist to me.

5 years ago my brother went into business for himself. He had a small embroidery company. He has always been a talented salesman and had a lot of good contacts. He wasnt looking to break the bank but just have a succesful small business that allowed him to care for his family. Some scumbag owner of a dress company claimed the fabric my brother sent him was damaged . This was not the entirely true but the guy refused to pay the invoice. In our industry you get claims on damaged or goods that arent to spec. In this case the guy wanted my brother to embroider on a certain color. My brother did a proto sample and the guy approved it..When it came in the guy said it wasnt right eventhough it matched the sample. He screwed my bro out of 50 k and put him out of business. That sent him into a financial rut that he is just getting out of..This owner we find out after the fact is a notorious lowlife..I hate that guy bigtime. I would seriously love to take a bat to his Oprahing head.

Edited by whomper

The story is told that one evening, an old Cherokee chief told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.  He said, “My son, the battle is between two wolves.  One is Evil–it is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority and ego.

The other is Good.  It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked, “Grandfather, which wolf wins?”  The old Cherokee chief simply replied, “The one you feed.” 

not in this day and age. Though I'm getting close with George W.

1280671[/snapback]

Careful Loaf. While I agree with you, I'm not so sure that I will say it on a message board. After the thugs are done with the google and yahoo records where do you think they will look next? That's right, message boards. And I think that the cast of momos that we have here will put us at the top of the DOJ list. Be careful brother, very careful. :D

Careful Loaf.  While I agree with you, I'm not so sure that I will say it on a message board.  After the thugs are done with the google and yahoo records where do you think they will look next?  That's right, message boards.  And I think that the cast of momos that we have here will put us at the top of the DOJ list.  Be careful brother, very careful. :D

1280700[/snapback]

:D And this was about the only time Loaf ever posted anything even close to being political.

Careful Loaf.  While I agree with you, I'm not so sure that I will say it on a message board.   :D

1280700[/snapback]

:D Looks like you just blew your cover. Bush can kiss my a$$. Can half the country really be put in jail for looking at pron and badmouthing the president?

Edited by Brentastic

Stolen from another thread.........Hate says more about you than it does the person you hate. Hate is a self destructive emotion.

I am hate-challenged by people that drive, walk, shop, talk on the phone, or any other activity that involves being around people without any consideration for the people around them. Unabashed selfishness is what I hate! Not the person, just the action.....seperating the two, admittedly hard to do.

Terrorists who kill innocent schoolchildren.

Pedophiles who destroy their innocence.

Con artists bilking the elderly.

Child abuse. (These really bring a tear to me. Like the recent tragedy in NY)

These I things I HATE without thought of any reservation.

I believe life without HATE for these things would be as wrong as life without any Love.

Other than these few , I don't hate. I get along with pretty much everyone..and laugh as much as possible. Life is to short to sweat the small stuff.

Off my philisophical soapbox now. :D

Terrorists who kill innocent schoolchildren.

Pedophiles who destroy their innocence.

Con artists bilking the elderly.

Child abuse. (These really bring a tear to me. Like the recent tragedy in NY)

These I things I HATE without thought of any reservation.

I believe life without HATE for these things would be as wrong as life without any Love.

Other than these few , I don't hate. I get along with pretty much everyone..and laugh as much as possible. Life is to short to sweat the small stuff.

Off my philisophical soapbox now. :D

1281185[/snapback]

You are right, but carrying hate around can be unhealthy. If I saw any of those things I would want to blow them away though. Add rape to that list.

5 years ago my brother went into business for himself. He had a small embroidery company. He has always been a talented salesman and had a lot of good contacts. He wasnt looking to break the bank but just have a succesful small business that allowed him to care for his family. Some scumbag owner of a dress company claimed the fabric my brother sent him was damaged . This was not the entirely true but the guy refused to pay the invoice. In our industry you get claims on damaged or goods that arent to spec. In this case the guy wanted my brother to embroider on a certain color. My brother did a proto sample and the guy approved it..When it came in the guy said it wasnt right eventhough it matched the sample. He screwed my bro out of 50 k and put him out of business. That sent him into a financial rut that he is just getting out of..This owner we find out after the fact is a notorious lowlife..I hate that guy bigtime. I would seriously love to take a bat to his Oprahing head.

1280653[/snapback]

Now that is a great reason to hate someone.

I'll echo what many have said. Hate is such a strong word. I dislike a few, ignore some others, but to get the "hate" label from me is real tough. I do hate terriorists because killing innocents is unacceptable and unthinkable, but I'm not sure that there are certian individuals in my life that I hate.

There are people I dislike for one reason or another... usually stupidity. And there are those that I have no use for..... like the french. But I don't hate anyone.

Well.. while it isn't an anyone... but I hate asparagus... but who doesn't? :D

1280229[/snapback]

agree 100% with every word he said, especially asparagus