[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you hate anyone?

Randall

Why do you hate them?

For me it's all about behavior. What they think, their religion, color, creed, gender, looks, mater a little but aren't the deciding factor.

It's what they do that matters.

Past behavior matters if it may happen again.

There are people I dislike for one reason or another... usually stupidity. And there are those that I have no use for..... like the french. But I don't hate anyone.

Well.. while it isn't an anyone... but I hate asparagus... but who doesn't? :D

I don't hate anyone in particular - but I do have a serious problem with Muslims - a weakness of mine. At best I find them apathetic - at worst evil. It’s a religion I simply cannot understand. I know I should not hate people as a whole - but I simply don't see any 'good ones' coming out and sincerely speaking out against the evil their religion causes. Those that do – it simply seems like lip service.

They can behead civilians, blow up babies - play soccer with body parts of people trying to rebuilt their country - but if a rumor gets out about the flushing of a Koran tens of thousands will riot.

I simply cannot understand them - their values or their double standards.

It’s a feeling that boarders on hatred against the whole of them. I don't like that about myself - but it is true.

Its as honest of an answer as I can give you.

edited to add - hate is a poor word - because I honestly realize that the feeling is more harsh than what I feel and I know - despite never really seeing it - that there are many good Muslims - but it is the most negative emotion I have in me.

Edited by Duchess Jack

There are people I dislike for one reason or another... usually stupidity. And there are those that I have no use for..... like the french. But I don't hate anyone.

1280229[/snapback]

I love asparagus! :D

I dislike a few people, choose never to be around them, because they have done something negative to me, were insincere, lied, or just act like Kate Middletons. Color, religion, politics, etc. have no bearing on the like/hate thing. Admittedly, I will use the word hate, but not really mean it.

BUT, I do hate brussel sprouts, chick peas, most fish, and quiche!

I don't hate anyone in particular - but I do have a serious problem with the french - a weakness of mine.  At best I find them evil.  It’s a country I simply cannot understand.  I know, I should not dislike people as a whole - but I simply don't see any 'good ones' coming out and sincerely speaking out against the evil their frenchness causes.  Those that do – it simply seems like lip service. 

1280240[/snapback]

There... that is what I should have said. Thanks DJ. :D

I love asparagus!  :D

Everyone has a skeleton in the closet. Don't feel bad. I don't think less of you. :D

BUT, I do hate brussel sprouts, chick peas, most fish, and quiche!

Brussel sprouts are good... as is most fish. Quiche is for .... well, let's just say real men don't eat quiche and leave it at that.

1280242[/snapback]

Hate normally begets more hate ...becomes contagious

not worth hating anyone ...time on earth is limited and short ...much better to go out and enjoy life and try to see the goodness in all ...

i do admit that terrorists and extremists do test ability not to hate

and when i watch the news and I see people kill or abuse children ( we had the case in NY this past week with the young girl , Nixzmary ,that was severely beaten to death by her mom and step dad )then it does become nearly impossible not to hate ...

I hate one person but that hatred is better left between the two of us and not to be discussed.

1280360[/snapback]

Oh come on. You have to tell us now!

To me hate implies an emotional response (though negative). I have learned along the way to not hate. There are those people who I have no respect or "fondness" for, but I am not going to waste any emotion on them. Just ignore or work around them.

To me hate implies an emotional response (though negative). I have learned along the way to not hate. There are those people who I have no respect or "fondness" for, but I am not going to waste any emotion on them. Just ignore or work around them.

1280432[/snapback]

Yeah, what he said :D

I have "no respect or fondness' for T.O.!!!

1280229[/snapback]

:D I love asparagus. Makes my peee green though.

Next time anyone watches "Roots" watch the "manhood training" parts and notice that "hatred only leads to more hatred". Apparently in Africa this is being observed and practiced. :D

I don't have room in my life to carry around "HATE" for someone. There's a few that I wouldn't slow the truck down for if they were in the intersection (i.e. rap performers, Marilyn Manson, Adam Sandler, the guy who made the terror alert color chart, and the numbnuts who called down my pocket kings with 67off and flops two pair). But it wouldn't be because I hated them. It would be more a matter of convience.

:D

Edited by The Holy Roller

There are those people who I have no respect or "fondness" for, but I am not going to waste any emotion on them. Just ignore or work around them.

1280432[/snapback]

Dude, I was just kidding. I didnt seriously mean to imply you are gravatationally challenged. Now lighten up! :D

To me hate implies an emotional response (though negative). I have learned along the way to not hate.

1280432[/snapback]

In the case of asparagus it is a physical response. Throwing up at just the smell of cooking asparagus has caused me to learn to hate that stuff.

Unta.... this asparagus hate causes me no loss of energy at all.

Other than asparagus.... I have no time to waste on hating anything.

Hate is an emotion that eats you. It's much more difficult to hate than to love, if that doesn't sound too hippyish. Hate is obsessive and demands an outlet.

I don't hate anyone specifically, but would cheerfully act as executioner for cruel people, who I think of as subhuman.