[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is the fastest you ever drove your car

Guest Sores

Ford Probe GT Turbo about 110 before I chickened out when I was 16.

Flash ahead ten years and I rented a big Caddy to drive Cleveland to Chicago and back and averaged 100 (trip computer) across the entire state of Indiana. 65 in Ohio seemed like we were walking after that.

couple months ago got to 135 in a 04 'Vette, the music gets louder the higher the engine gets (bells and whisltes thang). It felt solid even at that speed.

130 on my bike YEEEARS AGO, no helmet and drunk, looking back on THAT episode I am just happy to be alive. NEVER race motorcycles thru traffic. PS. Bugs hurt like hell at 130!!!

When I was in high school Mom and Dad were out of town, so I borrowed her Cadillac Alante. I got it up to 160 before I shut it down. It had a little bit more, but it took two lanes to drive it that fast, just not enough down force or something, because it was loose as hell. Then I took it out to a pasture party. I got drunk, and took it to one of those wand type car washes and did what I thought was a pretty good job of cleaning the mud off of it, but forgot to pull the grass out of the under carrage, and got busted.

I may have gone a little faster in a buddy of mine's mustang saline, when he hit the NOS button, but I was to busy trying not to crap my self to look at the speedometer. It isn't that scary driving fast, but when you are the passenger going that fast it is nerve racking.

Coming home from a concert with a friend. He had some beefed up Chevy Nova or Chevelle. Can't remember. But ended up getting in a race with a Mercedes SEL500 I believe. We got up to 156 mph and we looked over at the Mercedes driver and he just walked on us. That guy must have got up to atleast 180 mph. Buy myself driving 130 mph in a 1983 Toyota Celica. The clutched burned up when I did that. POS.

Went to Germany on a biusness trip, and all the talk was cutting the speed limit on the autobahn. With great difficulty, I was able to rent a Porshe and take 'er out for a spin. did 250 KPM, which is just a bit over 145 MPH. The car was fine, but they did not have the intenational road signs up.... especially the word "curve" in Geman. After that "curve", I brought i back down a bit, unless I could see the road for at least a half mile in front of me. That was scary.

I hit 145 in my friends 67 Super Bee. It had a 440 six pack in it. No doubt the fastest car that I ever drove. I did that while comeing back from a car part show in Butler PA. A 68-69 Cuda pulled up next to us on route 79 and the two of us went at it. When I was at 145 this Cuda flew past me like I wasn't even moving. Oh and for those that know 79 between Pitt and Butler can tell you that this really isn't the road to be doing 145 on.

120 in my '67 Chevy back in the day, 115 on my bike. Fast enough for my taste.