[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

huddle wheels

nuke'em ttg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a Pacifica and a Durango.  F'n gas hogs.

1331183[/snapback]

With people like you, that is why we have so much dependency on foreign oil.

For that reason, I drive a 1997 Ford F150 Supercab 4x4. :D

:D

Although I've been driving my 88 Mustang GT convertible to work, gets better gas mileage in town.

I also have a 1984 1/2 Mustang 20th Anniversary sitting in the garage...buried...and needs work.

Seriously... yes.  A tree jumped out of the woods and ran over my car.  :D

Stupid tree.

1332049[/snapback]

I had that happen to me with a post that jumped in "front" of the rear end of my truck as I was backing up.

$2K later (out of my own pocket) and a week after it came out of the shop, an uninsured motorist clobbered me at a stop light. Didn't even hit the brakes and was doing about 30 mph. Serious damage.

The cop shows up, the other driver points at me and said I was just sitting there, he didn't know what the hell I was doing. My response? "I was sitting at the stop light which was red." :D

Sorry...off topic. But I still get pissed thinking about it.

I had to return to work before it was finished. :D

1333998[/snapback]

It's OK John we got alot accomplished this time around!

Edit to stay on topic, 1992 Mercedes S320- 1998 Yamaha R1- 1979 Firdird project 1/4 mile car.

Edited by tbimm

• 1 year later...

69 Firebird convert 400/400 with lots of upgrades. This car came from the factory with a green convertible top which is very rare.

79 T/A with an 455 Olds Rocket. Solar gold with only 79K original miles and zero rust. These cars came with Olds 403's (Pontiac couldn't keep up production after Smokey and the Bandit came out), so dropping in a 455 was easy. I have a set of W30 heads for it... one of these days I'll get back to work on it.

66 Mustang 6 cyl. Gramp's car bone stock. White with a blue int, the car came from CA and has zero rust. Bought it from an ex-GF's son who dropped a screw down the carb and toasted the engine. Put a rebuilt engine in it and it's been sitting for 5 years. Plan on selling it to Nsab someday... not into Fords.

Bought a 97 Nissan 4X4 truck 5 years ago with 107K as a daily driver for $3500 (I know a car dealer and this one had hail damage). Put exactly zero $ in it (other than oil) and it's now over 145K... one of the best vehicles I've ever owned.

69 Firebird convert 400/400 with lots of upgrades. This car came from the factory with a green convertible top which is very rare.

79 T/A with an 455 Olds Rocket. Solar gold with only 79K original miles and zero rust. These cars came with Olds 403's (Pontiac couldn't keep up production after Smokey and the Bandit came out), so dropping in a 455 was easy. I have a set of W30 heads for it... one of these days I'll get back to work on it.

66 Mustang 6 cyl. Gramp's car bone stock. White with a blue int, the car came from CA and has zero rust. Bought it from an ex-GF's son who dropped a screw down the carb and toasted the engine. Put a rebuilt engine in it and it's been sitting for 5 years. Plan on selling it to Nsab someday... not into Fords.

Bought a 97 Nissan 4X4 truck 5 years ago with 107K as a daily driver for $3500 (I know a car dealer and this one had hail damage). Put exactly zero $ in it (other than oil) and it's now over 145K... one of the best vehicles I've ever owned.

Let me know, my wife loves the old Mustangs.

93 Dodge Dakota Club Cab w/4WD.

Wife - '01 Chrysler PT Cruiser.

I tell her that the Dakota is going to be driven until it literally falls apart - been paid off for years and dependable as the sunrise. :D

:D My words about the Dakota were posted before I needed a grocery getta for the little one.

The Dakota is up in the air right now, I don't know if I'm going to sell it or what, but I'm currently driving an '01 Saturn Vue. Nice ride - gets even more points for being a tolerable vehicle from GM, of all companies.