[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The word "HUGH"

Footballjoe

:D That question is too easy.  Try this one.

Who quarterbacked his team to a 15-13-1 record in Division II but was a first round pick...a high first rounder?

1426575[/snapback]

Wait a second. You are trying to tell me that there was a guy that played QB and compiled a 15-13-1 record for a Division II School, and then was drafted in the first round ???????????? That is nonsense !!!! Then you try to tell me he was a HIGH 1st rounder !!!!!!! Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here !!!!!

What a nutjob !!!!! :D

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's funny is that you get your panties in a bunch over a bunch of guys poking fun at you, purposefully in the manner of a 14 year old because in the few posts you've made we already know that's what pushes your button. :D

You're still being a tool. Stop being a tool & we'll stop making fun of you...maybe. :D

1426525[/snapback]

Oh please stop making fun of me. It hurts too bad. Get lives kids. This is fun to me. If it actually bothered me that 35 year old comic book fans did what they thought was making fun of me I would just not read the posts anymore. Continue your mindless combacks...it's entertaining me.

Oh please stop making fun of me. It hurts too bad. Get lives kids. This is fun to me. If it actually bothered me that 35 year old comic book fans did what they thought was making fun of me I would just not read the posts anymore. Continue your mindless combacks...it's entertaining me.

1427198[/snapback]

Listen guys, we should stop. Read this guy's posts since he has been here. He talks down to everyone and tells them why they are wrong and he is right. I know brilliance when I see or read it, and, it shines off of everyone of this guy's posts. If DMD doesn't hire this man IMMEDIATELY to tell us what is right and wrong, then there is no purpose continuing on with this website. I have found my leader, and I will continue to seek out his superior intellect. :D I will await the next occasion that you choose to grace us with more of your knowledge. Thank you.

Edited by Menudo

Now that was what I was looking for. Very nice wit Menudo. I appreciate a good war of words. Teach these geeks a thing or two about wit. I am impressed with that response. I will go back to being an attentive observer. Thanks again Menudo. I mean It. I guess the rest of them just dont appreciate a good war of wit. Take care.

Now that was what I was looking for. Very nice wit Menudo. I appreciate a good war of words. Teach these geeks a thing or two about wit. I am impressed with that response. I will go back to being an attentive observer. Thanks again Menudo. I mean It. I guess the rest of them just dont appreciate a good war of wit. Take care.

1427312[/snapback]

your a tool!

1427312[/snapback]

Can we be best friends ?

1427312[/snapback]

U R a moran.

Edit: a hugh moran

Edited by darin3

1427312[/snapback]

Maybe we should call you Appreciative Sack.

1427312[/snapback]

For there to be a war of wits, doesn't there have to be at least two witty people involved? :D

Can't let go, huh? :D

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: Hugh 0ne, bushwacked, BIG SACK

1427433[/snapback]

That is what they all do. They rant and rave about how much they don't care about what we are saying, and yet, truth is, they can't turn away.

I know, I've been there....... :D

Can't let go, huh? :D

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: Hugh 0ne, bushwacked, BIG SACK

1427433[/snapback]

No, he's just going back to an being an attentive observer :D Not a observer, a attentive one :D

I bet he's the smarest sack we have around these parts :D

Tell us something about yourself, BIG SACK.  You enjoy being a typical New Yorker is about all we know.

1427457[/snapback]

Hey, don't go there. Not all New Yorkers are pr*cks. I happen to be a very nice, friendly, non-confrontational New Yorker. :D

No, he's just going back to an being an attentive observer :D Not a observer, a attentive one :D 

I bet he's the smarest sack we have around these parts :D

1427459[/snapback]

Maybe he should change his Attentive Sack or Smartest Sack.

1427312[/snapback]

Maybe when you show a little intelligence from your side you can eat at the big people table. From what I've seen all you do is call everyone geeks. Man that really takes some heavy thinking to come up with that. I'll bet you drive a corvette. :D

This is fun to me.

Are you amused easily? Personally, I think this is more fun to all of us waiting to read what you have to say next.

Pick me! Picke me! :D

Quick, you can choose between two options:

A) Admissibly prove your unworthiness in The Huddle forum and simply write some crazy insult about a guy you don't even know...

or

:D Ask me something or comment about a topic that has interest or appeal to it; possibly about football?

Let's see if you have any sort of plan or reason for being in the Huddle.... :D