[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fathers Day presents

nuke'em ttg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year I got a hugh grill.

This year I didn't want much. I got 2 hats, a T-shirt that says "Best Dad Hands Down" with my son's hand prints on it. I thought the gifts were cool and I liked them. But most of all the best gift was getting to spend the Day with Connor. I had a great day with the family.

No kidding... I got the Big Book of Breasts that someone linked to on Amazon a while ago.

My wife rules.

:D Sounds like Trouble.............dude i know thought it was cool when his wife let him subscribe to Playboy and leave them layin around.........now she lives with another Chick......... :D

:D Sounds like Trouble.............dude i know thought it was cool when his wife let him subscribe to Playboy and leave them layin around.........now she lives with another Chick......... :D

That happened to a guy I work with too. :tup:

Went to church, went out to eat at local diner and had chicken and dressing with naner puddin for dessert. Grilled turkey sausages for supper. Had a bowel movement and got the pool put up. In the meantime I have been holding my baby girl and beating my boy. Thats the toughest kid I ever seen. He hit me across the forehead with hit light saber awhile ago.

We are having a large time together.

Took my kids to the zoo in the morning and let me wife stay home. Then we all went swimming all afternoon. Couple of beers and homemade spaghetti for dinner. A day with my wife and kids is the best kind of Fathers Day for me!

Spent the whole day at the Motocross track with my son........it was his first time actually racing..... so for gifts he got me 2 Lawn Chairs......Playmate Cooler.........Sandals........Perfect :D

Tonight the Folks come over for the Real Fathers Day Cook Out.....NY Strips and Baked Potatos on the grill....... :D

Father/Daughter Date on Friday.......She just got brack from a Misson trip to innercity Chicago Sat ......so Sunday was a day of rest for her........... :tup:

Sugar momma worked..........and......... well it's not about her......... :doh:

Went to church in the morning, and then the Wife's family came over. I watched some Golf with her Grandfather and then we all went to the local bizarre, where I ate one of the best Italian Sausage sammiches that I've ever eaten, and had a few beers in the "beer tent" Came home and watched the last hour of the Open. Great day :D

Nah. My wife wants to get pregnant again. Lets see some donut masher do that.

Bittersweet one for me. Nice day of relaxation and good eats, plus some nice homemade and store-bought gifts from my wife and 3 munchkins.

But the father-in-law is not well at all (bone cancer and other things), and I spent the afternoon helping my wife (& her sister) take care of him at her sister's place, then take him back to his senior care center after dinner. At this point, his moments of lucidity are almost as painful as when he's out of it.

At one point, as I helped him into another position, he grabbed both my hands, looked me in the eyes and told me he loved me, and thanks for the help. After a quick reply, I had to turn away so he wouldn't see my tears. He's not even my Dad, but after 20 years and 10 years since mine died, he's all I've got in that department.

So its hard....

We all went over to my parents house. It was me, my brother, my dad, my grandfather, one of my uncles and all of our wives and kids. My brother grilled some nice thick strip steaks, I smoked some scallops, and lobster tails. The ladies made the salad and baked the potatoes, as well as baked a coconut pie, a peach cobbler, a black berry cobbler and a strawberry cake.We had a great meal. We gave my father a new hammock for his boat house, a spot light for his new barge, and a scrap book of family pictures taken in 2006. I got a pair of smooth ostrich boots, a new smoker, and a scrap book. My parents let my kids spend the night at their house, so that we would have our house to ourselves to practice making me a father again.