[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Time again for... SODA WARS

Big Country

SODA WARS  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite cola

• Coke
    • Pepsi
    • RC Cola
    • Tab
    • Sam's Choice
    • Other Store Brand

soda is nothing more than a bomb of high fructose corn syrup that provides no nutritional value and coats your veins to prevent blood flow and eventually kills you of a heart attack. if you need the caffeine boost, drink java, which at least is reported to have some health benefits. soda packs on the pounds and ruins the heart.

stop the madness!

soda is nothing more than a bomb of high fructose corn syrup that provides no nutritional value and coats your veins to prevent blood flow and eventually kills you of a heart attack. if you need the caffeine boost, drink java, which at least is reported to have some health benefits. soda packs on the pounds and ruins the heart.

stop the madness!

But it tastes soooo good! I only drink about 12-16 oz's per day. What else does one drink w/ pizza? Italian beef? Burgers? Dogs? :D:D

But it tastes soooo good! I only drink about 12-16 oz's per day. What else does one drink w/ pizza? Italian beef? Burgers? Dogs? :D:D

mmmmmm! Italian beef! I always survive on the stuff when I visit my sisters in Chi-Town.

Dr. Pepper..

I'm with the kid on this one.

I prefer Mt. Dew, but if it's got to be a cola, DP gets the nod for me.

Sadly, I do not enjoy any of them like I used to. I limit myself to 1 per week now. It is sad. :kicksrock:

mmmmmm! Italian beef! I always survive on the stuff when I visit my sisters in Chi-Town.

The only place in the world that has it! Philly steak can't hold a candle to good Chi Town Italian beef! Trust me! Add some gardinara (sp)................MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Green peppers are good also! :D Throw a piece of Italian sahsage in and we're talkin' heaven! :lickin'chops:

I do not enjoy any of them like I used to. I limit myself to 1 per week now. It is sad. :kicksrock:

More sensible than sad, unless you consider putting yourself at higher risk for diabetes, obesity, and tooth decay to be a joyous experience.