[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Cliaz's schtick/stupidity overkill/overdone?

irish

I picture Cliaz as a guy that probably has a heart the size of the room..Also as a guy that would have your back in a second and a really loyal type of guy. I have to admit though that I sometimes get Cliaz thread overload..There are days where it seems like you start a thread for every thought that pops into your head. I think you are good people though so the good outweighs the excessive..Plus I know you secretly have a Tom Landry Tattoo on your ass and worship at the alter of Tony Dorsett.

Well put, except for all that Cowboy drivel. :D

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Irish is actually one of my aliases. I started this thread wag the dog style to divert attention away from my computer question/ redraft league fiasco.

redraft? what's that? is that like drafting twice?

i'd look it up but i can't find the internet ...

It's really simple...

Cliaz and Irish are getting slammed. :D

Bring it on BABY!!! This isn't a fight, this is a woman fight you know bickering. If it were a real fight it'd be over already. :D

Just wanted to let you know Cliaz you're good with me. You might drive some folks crazy but we all take turns doing that here. :D

Edited by irish

Just wanted to let you know Cliaz you're good with me. You might drive some folks crazy but we all take turns doing that here. :D

I think Big John is up to something... When do we all gang up on him?

I'll kick all ya'lls asses. Except sky and Hat.

Shipmates stick together, right...? :D

Irish is actually one of my aliases. I started this thread wag the dog style to divert attention away from my computer question/ redraft league fiasco.

:D

Classic, whomper...computer question/redraft fiasco! :D

Agreed. You'd have surrendered like a Frenchmen at the sound of the bell. :D

I could whoop your azz for free if you like. No problem guaranteed. :D

I might even blindfold myself or fight you with one hand tied behind my back or I'll fight you on one foot. Name that movie.

I might even blindfold myself or fight you with one hand tied behind my back or I'll fight you on one foot. Name that movie.

I would contact I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?'s Travel Agent if I were you.

I would contact I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?'s Travel Agent if I were you.

He could maybe have Brentastic give him some pointers on how to :D someone in the grill.

I don't need travel agents or pointers. Just a couple seconds and 1 punch. GOOOOODNIGHT!! I love this crap. The responses to this are even better. :D

Cliaz is OK, he gets carried away sometimes. He isn't on my ignore list.

I'm not surprised. That's a fairly typical kind of response from someone repressing a lot of latent homersexuality. :D

He got banned :D