[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many points do you need from the night games to win?

PythonPatrol

Hey all, once today I was down by 30 and now only 4. I have Cooley and he has none. Talk about so close...... :D

I'm down 32 with only miller tomorrow. I think it will take at least 2 TDs & 5 rec for 140 yds. Can we get the same ref from last time?

I'm down 32 with only miller tomorrow. I think it will take at least 2 TDs & 5 rec for 140 yds. Can we get the same ref from last time?

I'm down by 29.14 with only Miller as well. We get 6 points/TD, .1/yard with 5 point bonus at 125 yards. If he can squeak out 125/2TD, I would be eternally grateful to him. I'm not holding my breath, but I also don't think it's out of the rhelm of a possibility either.

Down by one point in Empire, but I still have the Steelers' DEF to go. However, under the "Huddle perfect scoring system," defenses frequently cough up negative performances. So it could really go either way. Locked up big wins in my other two leagues, Danza-slapping Hat Trick into last year in 12 Man.

I'm down 30 points with Miller and Pitt D.

My opponent had P. Manning and A. Toomer. Ouch. I turned down a straight up trade before the season started- Balt D. for Pitt D. It seemed easy to turn down at the time. I'll start out the season 0-2. In this same league, my husband is up by 2, and he has Jax D vs H. Ward. He WILL be watching the game tonight.

In one of my other leagues I'm up by 26, and he has H. Ward, and FWP. I'm hoping Jax D holds them.

League #1 - Winning 130-109. My players are done, my opponent has Fast Willie.

League #2 - Winning 92.55 - 83.60. My players are done, my opponent has Ward. :D Go Jags D!

League #3 - Won already.

League #4 - Lost big. Don't ask. :D Galloway, freakin' Galloway.

League #5 - Lost a close one.

League #6 - Won already.

League 1, Game 1 (ppr league) - Need 13 points from Matt Jones. I put the odds of this at 50/50.

League 1, Game 2 (ppr league) - Need Matt Jones to outscore Hines Ward by 13 points. I put the odds of this at 2/98.

League 2 (non-ppr league) - Need PIT D to score no less than 2 fewer points than Fred Taylor. 75/25 odds, given the scoring system.