[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westbrook

Bushey

I avoid drafting Westbrook every year for this reason. When he plays, nobody is better especially with McNabb slinging it. He is one of those dreaded day to day guys who seldom practices. Glass Tiger.

he's never been day to day until this year...

he's never been day to day until this year...

But he always seems to miss 3-4 games a season since he's become "the man" in the Philly RB corps.

You can't help the club if you're in the tub. And considering how high you have to draft Westy, he usually leaves you hoping you strike gold at RB3 for 1/4 of the season.

He's a good player in both FF and "real" football when healthy - but personally I'd rather not deal with the headache of a guy who seems to perpertually have injury issues.

But he always seems to miss 3-4 games a season since he's become "the man" in the Philly RB corps.

You can't help the club if you're in the tub. And considering how high you have to draft Westy, he usually leaves you hoping you strike gold at RB3 for 1/4 of the season.

He's a good player in both FF and "real" football when healthy - but personally I'd rather not deal with the headache of a guy who seems to perpertually have injury issues.

He speaketh the truth.

I feel exactly the same way.

I'd say Vick has historically been a bit of a tease, as well - he has two, three, four straight so-so games, enough for you to put him on your bench, at which point he blows up for 150 yds rushing and 200 yds passing and 3 total tds.

So you plug him back in the next week and the cycle starts anew.....

Fred Taylor

His first few years in the league, definitely. You never knew if he would end up the fantasy football MVP, or shelved for half the season. The potential for both was there each year.

Edit: I would say Randy Moss is one now. He's still young and talented enough, and has had enough success that many keep overlooking the fact that he hasn't done jack in 3 years. I was one of those guys that spent a high pick on him last season. Doh! :D

Edited by Skrappy1

For me it's trying to draft and play a Denver RB. My first year as a FF owner, I picked up Portis as a rookie on the WW the third or fourth game of the season-Charlie Garner was hurt, and Jamal Lewis was in a bye, and I was just picking up a body. I won the championship in my rookie year, largely due to picking him up.

I have been too pro Denver RB ever since. I don't draft them high, but in the future, I'm not drafting ANY, unless Tatum Bell actually shows he can play, and play injury free with a lot of touches.

Kordell stewart and michael vick..came out like fantasy stallions then faded

:D Thats your fault if you ever beleived either of those would be reliable to draft.

Aaron Brooks. seems that no one ever had this guy for more than one season

:D Aaron Brooks... It just sounds funny.

Stallworth, until this year.

And even now the jury is out....damn guy just can't stay healthy :lol:

Just like all the others, the hammy still owns him...