[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My man ROMO!

jaxfactor

Looking very good today!

One of my league mates in my local (that I commish for) is in Hawaii and called in to pick up Romo to replace McNabb on his roster. He called the next night and wanted to start Plummer. I told him that I thought Romo would do better, but he insisted on plugging in Plummer.

I'm playing against him this week for first place. :D

(phone rings)

Gunther: Hello?

Gunther's opponent: Hey, I want to pick up Romo to replace McNabb.

Gunther: Sure, no problem.

Gunther's opponent: So, you think I should start Romo over Plummer?

Gunther (thinks about giving his opponent bad advice, but decides to be honest): You should probably start Romo.

Gunther's opponent (thinks that Gunther is probably giving him bad advice on purpose to screw him): No, I'm gonna start Plummer.

Gunther: Suit yourself.

nice reverse psychology, gunther! :D

(phone rings)

Gunther: Hello?

Gunther's opponent: Hey, I want to pick up Romo to replace McNabb.

Gunther: Sure, no problem.

Gunther's opponent: So, you think I should start Romo over Plummer?

Gunther (thinks about giving his opponent bad advice, but decides to be honest): You should probably start Romo.

Gunther's opponent (thinks that Gunther is probably giving him bad advice on purpose to screw him): No, I'm gonna start Plummer.

Gunther: Suit yourself.

nice reverse psychology, gunther! :D

:D But seriously...

So, after this performance, Dallas are suddenly the best team in the NFC, according to the announcers? :D

Considering how weak the NFC is, Dallas does look like the best team right now in the NFC. Its not how you start but how youfinish, and Dallas is kicking ass and taking names.

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

T. Romo 20/26 267 5 0

And he's sitting on my bench this week. But how do you start him over Peyton Manning? :D

Got him AND Peyton starting in my money league this week :D

EDIT: And maybe the rest of the year! :bash:

Edited by cre8tiff

He's awesome, but like Tuna said, don't bring out the anointing oil just yet. Has anyway talked about his supposed budding romance w/ Jessica Simpson here yet?

I don't even think she knows he exists yet. However, the media is doing it's fair share in helping him ask her out, calling her out every week. Wish I had that kind of support chasing woman. I think I'll call up my local Fox affiliate and tell them that I like Halli Berry. Maybe they will throw in a plug for me. Wait, you think I have to throw 5 touchdowns first?

Edited by Cowboyz1

Well Romo certainly has silenced me. I never said he wasn't good, and I did say that he was in the top five best QBs for DAL based on how he fits into the system, and obviously knows the offense...

but...

i just never envisioned this. He silenced me as a critic and I'm actually jealous since yet another NFC team has improved itself...