[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weather in Tonights Cinn/BLT Game - Thunderstorms

MudSkipper

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Baltimore has played so well as of late with Cincy playing a great game last week against the lowly Browns. I know the Bengals' offense is picking up, but why are people so high on the Bengals? The Ravens are still pretty good...:D

Because as bad as the Browns are as a TEAM, their secondary is actually pretty darn good. I don't know if that's because the run D is so bad or what, but statistically they had played very well up until last Sunday. I was worried about playing Palmer against them last week, but he did well.

Obviously the Ravens ARE a whole other beast, but ASYS.

Driving a Mustang, you should be used to walking home. :D

:D

I would love to have a vette and will someday...but right now that's all I can afford. :bash:

Edited by Hat Trick

Because as bad as the Browns are as a TEAM, their secondary is actually pretty darn good. I don't know if that's because the run D is so bad or what, but statistically they had played very well up until last Sunday. I was worried about playing Palmer against them last week, but he did well.

Obviously the Ravens ARE a whole other beast, but ASYS.

Ravens are play SO well right now, so confident, with people healthy and all. They probably will be motivated enough know that they can clinch the division title tonight.

...getting excited here. It's so strange having a game on Thursday night. My day/week has been all discombobulated. Especially since I'm still riding the high of the stomping from last Sunday.

Rain or no rain, I think the Ravens clinch tonight.

I'm so mad I won't be getting this game. College sucks :D.

Edited by Goopster24

We got a little snow in the Dallas area. I'll let you know how well my C6 does in the snow.

Not gonna go well. :D I couldn't even get the C4 out of the driveway once when I tried. Got stuck in a freak snowstorm in the C5 and started sliding sideways even though I was completely stopped! Fat tires + snow ain't purty. Good luck though!

Not gonna go well. :D I couldn't even get the C4 out of the driveway once when I tried. Got stuck in a freak snowstorm in the C5 and started sliding sideways even though I was completely stopped! Fat tires + snow ain't purty. Good luck though!

Now you have got me worried. I thought about taking my wifes 4runner to work today but that meant going through the day wondering if she was going to drive the C6 it in this weather.... :D

Now you have got me worried. I thought about taking my wifes 4runner to work today but that meant going through the day wondering if she was going to drive the C6 it in this weather.... :D

No worries, that little snow in Dallas is no match for it compared to what we get up here in Virginny with the ice and sleet and small farm animals mixed in. :D

Thanks for the info...my issue is having Graham as my kicker in a game that could clinch an opening round bye in, and it should be very tight. Rain and wind certainly could have a negative effect, but I think I'll ride with him. I figure he will get some opportunities with the Ravens keeping the Bengals out of the end zone, and that beats a couple of PAT's. Hoping for the best...

I've been watching this on radar all day. Rain has been coming out of the south and moving more NE all day, just staying west of Cincy as it moves, barely. If it keeps holding that pattern and not moving too much east, it might be ok.

Which side of the city is the stadium on? More east the better!

I predict its going to start raining there in the next hour or so, and then let up. :D Looks like some open patches south after that.

Was just watching the live pre game show on NFL Network @ Paul Brown stadium 3 hours before the game & it's getting really windy there. Mooch's hair was flipping around like crazy & the Goal Post Flags were standing out straight.

According to the pre game take on the weather, the bad stuff hasn't even begun to come in yet but will come in for the game.

I don't see the deep passing game being at all effective tonight...for either team.

SHORT TERM FORECAST

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WILMINGTON OH

405 PM EST THU NOV 30 2006

INZ066-073>075-080-KYZ089>096-OHZ070>072-077-078-010000-

FRANKLIN IN-RIPLEY-DEARBORN-OHIO-SWITZERLAND-CARROLL-GALLATIN-

BOONE-KENTON-CAMPBELL-OWEN-GRANT-PENDLETON-BUTLER-WARREN-CLINTON-

HAMILTON-CLERMONT-

INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...BROOKVILLE...VERSAILLES...

LAWRENCEBURG...RISING SUN...VEVAY...CARROLLTON...WARSAW...

BURLINGTON...INDEPENDENCE...ALEXANDRIA...OWENTON...WILLIAMSTOWN...

FALMOUTH...HAMILTON...LEBANON...WILMINGTON...CINCINNATI...MILFORD

405 PM EST THU NOV 30 2006

.NOW...

A STEADY RAIN...WITH EMBEDDED POCKETS OF HEAVIER RAIN...WILL

CONTINUE TO SLOWLY SPREAD EAST ACROSS THE TRI STATE INTO THE EARLY

EVENING. MUCH OF THE RAIN WILL REMAIN ALONG AND NORTH OF THE OHIO

RIVER THROUGH 7 PM. RAINFALL AMOUNTS WILL RANGE BETWEEN A QUARTER

AND A HALF INCH TO THE NORTH AND WEST OF THE CINCINNATI METRO AREA

THROUGH THIS TIME. LIGHTER AMOUNTS OF RAIN ARE EXPECTED TO THE

SOUTH AND EAST OF CINCINNATI.

Was just watching the live pre game show on NFL Network @ Paul Brown stadium 3 hours before the game & it's getting really windy there. Mooch's hair was flipping around like crazy & the Goal Post Flags were standing out straight.

According to the pre game take on the weather, the bad stuff hasn't even begun to come in yet but will come in for the game.

I don't see the deep passing game being at all effective tonight...for either team.

Crapola. Heap might be ok at least. Looks like Housh and Clayton go to the bench and I'll stick Santonio Holmes or Reche Caldwell in there. :D