[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So... Anyone wanna come to my bachelor party?

darin3

Can't, but wish you and all who attend my very best! :D

Besides, you youngin's and those lap dances in Vegas would prolly kill me! :D

See you at WCOFF instead! :bash:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't, but wish you and all who attend my very best! :D

Besides, you youngin's and those lap dances in Vegas would prolly kill me! :bash:

See you at WCOFF instead! :tup:

:clap:

Will do!

P.S. Never put Tiger Balm on your frank n' beans. It's just as gnarly as Icy Hot or Ben-Gay. :D

The Wench and I are torn between Vegas and Punta Cana for our late winter trip. I may well be in the neighborhood

I have been to both. We stayed at Secrets Excellence in Punta Cana a couple years ago. It was nice and we had a great time. But there is no place on earth like Vegas. Not even close.

Darin: I am working on it and will let you know!

i have friends coming in from chicago that same week. (one of them is my buddy russ who i talked about getting me on at olympia fields ironically in another thread) i'm down and will be there to share in your last days of freedom......if you want me too. i'm also a person that can get you things if you need them. sort of like morgan freeman in that movie with tim robbins when they are in jail. pm me your info before you leave.

i have friends coming in from chicago that same week. (one of them is my buddy russ who i talked about getting me on at olympia fields ironically in another thread) i'm down and will be there to share in your last days of freedom......if you want me too. i'm also a person that can get you things if you need them. sort of like morgan freeman in that movie with tim robbins when they are in jail. pm me your info before you leave.

:D I remember this and was going to PM you at some point - glad you caught wind via this thread. I'll be in touch. :bash:

Money is thin at this point for various reasons, but if you don't mind fat beaners tagging along, it is under consideration.

You will be one of many. :D

:D

Delay it until March 14th-19th and I'll be there. :brow:

Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do....which leaves everything up for grabs. :(

;) I'll burn some death sticks in your honor. :clap:

Would love to be there. Sounds like alot of fun, but will be in Maui that week. Will be there in September for sure.

I'll be in Maui for my honeymoon! Enjoy! :bash:

:D Hmm...$118 roundtrip...I don't wanna kill you, darin, so I'll just hook up with you when I visit the Austin area! :tup: Have a great time! :fool:

:D

The wife said yes. Now I just need to find some suitable airfare. $316 right now but I'm going to try and find it under $300.

:doh::huh::lol:

:bash:

The wife said yes. Now I just need to find some suitable airfare. $316 right now but I'm going to try and find it under $300.

:D:D:bash:

yet another reason to love twoobs.. Twoobs :clap:

Booked. :bash:

Plane gets in at 12:02 on Thursday the 22nd and I have a room at the Flamingo. I have no idea what it'll look like but it was free... thanks to twoobs and her shopping sprees on my hilton honors card. :D:clap:

I'll be in at the Flamingo at about 11pm that night. :D

Booked. :bash:

Plane gets in at 12:02 on Thursday the 22nd and I have a room at the Flamingo. I have no idea what it'll look like but it was free... thanks to twoobs and her shopping sprees on my hilton honors card. :D:clap:

I'll be in at the Flamingo at about 11pm that night. :D

Sweet.. two couches to bounce around on.......