[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Blogs

spain

When did the Huddle start having blogs? I first became aware of the "Blog" symbol a couple months ago. And I have heard people reference the blogs occasionally. But today is the first day that I actually clicked on the blog section. Its like a friggin ghost town in there; partially constructed buildings that have long since been abandoned save for the occasional tumbleweed that rolls down the street. I am unsure of the purpose of the blog section. I dont read anyone elses blog out on the internet and am quite confident that I wont be reading any Huddle blogs unless somebody in their picks up the frequency and quality of the posts. TimC's poker losses and the length Doreys kids hair are about as interesting as Blitz's sons batting average with runners on 1st and 3rd with 2 outs. With all of the talented people on this site, you would think some thought and creativity might go into a blog to make it a section of interest. Perhaps I have assigned too much credit to you syphillic trogladytic sycophants. I dont know, but my world has been shaken to its core with the startling realization that you people are in fact more shallow than even I possibly imagined. Is there nothing rolling around up there in your pea brains? Is there nothing of interest that you can possibly squeeze out of that zip that sits high atop your shoulders mascarading as a cranium? You have been measured and have been found wanting.

They were put in the middle of last year.

John, please help me understand why we have the god dam things. Half of them were initially set up by their respective owners, who then, inexplicably, never even made 1 single entry. Those who did at least make an effort, and I use the word "effort" loosely, rarely come back to examine the vomitous mass that they spewed forth some months ago. Do the bloggers think that anyone, anyone at at, will enjoy their sterile and completely begnin rants about impossibly boring subject matter? Cause I aint seeing much to make me laugh, think, or cry about in there. Perhaps I am just a little confused and annoyed about what exactly a blog is supposed to be.

I think they were design with the intent of people doing their own picks and stuff so it wouldn't clog up the fantasy boards. I had set one up to do just that but life took over and I could never find the time to do my picks and projects and stuff.

I just noticed the blogs I have been bored many a day, and would have killed to see that. Guess I should look at the top of the page a little more often.

ETA: I was just in there, and in the comments the poster's info shows up like it did before on the message boards. Date joined, post count, location etc

Edited by Rebellab

I think the blog will be a good thing for me this summer, when I check back on what I did last year and am efforting not to make similar drafting mistakes.

But, otherwise I probably wouldn't write much.

Nicks posts on drafting his teams were the most interesting ones I found in the Huddle blogs.

Nicks posts on drafting his teams were the most interesting ones I found in the Huddle blogs.

Good call, I read some of Nick's stuff and it was interesting, and written in a very readable style. I will probably come back tomorrow and read the rest of his stuff.

I'm tracking my home poker tourney. I hope to jazz it up a little more with hand histories, number of belches and how many times some maroon calls me with a 3-outer and hits it confirming he's actually good at the game.

P.S. I won 1 last month. Spent $50 to win $100. Haven't updated it yet, but knew you were holding your breath waiting.

P.P.S. I have no life.

There's a carrot top that can barely walk,

with a sippy cup of milk.

There's a blue-eyed blonde with her shoes on wrong,

cause she likes to dress herself.

And the most beautiful girl, holding both of them.

Yes, the view I like the most, is from my front porch lookin in!

John, please help me understand why we have the god dam things. Half of them were initially set up by their respective owners, who then, inexplicably, never even made 1 single entry. Those who did at least make an effort, and I use the word "effort" loosely, rarely come back to examine the vomitous mass that they spewed forth some months ago. Do the bloggers think that anyone, anyone at at, will enjoy their sterile and completely begnin rants about impossibly boring subject matter? Cause I aint seeing much to make me laugh, think, or cry about in there. Perhaps I am just a little confused and annoyed about what exactly a blog is supposed to be.

I kinda thought the Tailgate was used as a big blog. I don't know what interesting thoughts people would hide in there that they wouldn't share it here.

Edited by CarryTheRock

There's a carrot top that can barely walk,

with a sippy cup of milk.

There's a blue-eyed blonde with her shoes on wrong,

cause she likes to dress herself.

And the most beautiful girl, holding both of them.

Yes, the view I like the most, is from my front porch lookin in!

Lonestar.

Ziiiinnnnnngggggg!!!!