[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what happens to your soul when you die?

dabuffbills

Looks like the quality of street acid is on the way back up again. :D

Dear Dr. Chopra,

I have had two life-after-life experiences: one in a flotation tank, one after a motorcycle accident. In them I had contact with what may only be described as The Ineffable Light. In that timeless moment I felt loved and accepted as I have never before or since. What was even more wonderful was that I perceived that part of that Light was inside me, as well.

That Light does not get much involved in the day-to-day mundane affairs of mankind. Instead it is both outside and inside of us, waiting to be reunited. When we do things that bring harmony and peace, we make the part of The Light inside ourselves more able to reunite. That part is what we call our souls.

Sometimes our souls need more polishing and so are sent back to the material plane. Sometimes they are just right. We build the celestial temple of that Light together.

That is my experience tempered with my thoughts.

Peace to you, My Brother, My Fellow Being of Light

As any 1st year physics student will tell you energy never disappears it only changes form and dissipates into less strength. Our bodies have electrical currents running all through out them which could be interpreted as a soul. Hence when we die more than likely our “souls” are absorbed by the surrounding environment.

EDIT - or those bat like creatures from "Beast Master" prolly suck it out and spill our bones on the ground.

Edited by cliaz

As any 1st year physics student will tell you energy never disappears it only changes form and dissipates into less strength. Our bodies have electrical currents running all through out them which could be interpreted as a soul. Hence when we die more than likely our “souls” are absorbed by the surrounding environment.

EDIT - or those bat like creatures from "Beast Master" prolly suck it out and spill our bones on the ground.

Well, I'm no physicist, but I doubt your soul is a battery. It does, however, keep going, and going, and going...

have instructed the family to shove a ham bone up my ass and throw me out the back door...... :D

Sweet.

Whats the hambone up yer asz for again? Memorialize yer favorite activity while alive?

Edit: Just fekin with ya, nuke, this was by far the funniest post in here yet.

Edited by skins

I'd prefer to be sucked dry by Jane March, of "Lifeforce" fame :D

When I die, I have asked my wife to cremate my remains. Then take my ashes and mix them in her Megan Fox bottle and run me up in her one more time. That way my soul will spend eternity in the same place I tried to get into everyday of my adult life.

Edited by spain